PDA

View Full Version : re- creaser wheel

keco drywall taper
12-01-2011, 10:19 PM
I droped my gun at work yesterday and the way it fell it snapped the actual creaser wheel on the metal bits, my own fault should have rested it in the corner , DOH

anyway does anyone know were ill get one and how much for whole piece?

Goodmanatee
13-01-2011, 09:23 AM
I droped my gun at work yesterday and the way it fell it snapped the actual creaser wheel on the metal bits, my own fault should have rested it in the corner , DOH

anyway does anyone know were ill get one and how much for whole piece?

Ask belmore boy, I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

keco drywall taper
13-01-2011, 06:23 PM
hi, ok mate thanks , my mates trying too fix it tonite , so if not ill ask belmoreboy,

again thks

belmoreboy
14-01-2011, 05:05 PM
schematic here should help you price it up http://www.belmoretools.co.uk/tapetech_head_point_click.html

any advice for diy fit of parts give me a shout bit of a backlog on repairs so looking at a week for workshop repair - anyhow need any advice for anything either ask here or shout me - yo

E.K Taper
17-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Hi Keco I have an old autotaper, blue line I think, thats just lying in a cupboard. If the creasers the same size I can take it off for you. The gun itself is inoperable, as there are too many parts missing but if you need the creaser just PM me. Im working in Bothwell area not far from you in Motherwell so I could meet you somewhere if it helps you out?
cheers

keco drywall taper
24-01-2011, 06:54 PM
hi, yea that be great , im lost without my gun,

ill try PM you im actually working in port glasgow, but can arrange too meet you

thanks

keco drywall taper
24-01-2011, 06:59 PM
hi BELMORE BOY,

thanks , i got the parts number , is it 2 and 8 ?

if so do i just call up and order , thanks

kev