PDA

View Full Version : youngsters of today.

jase hag
25-04-2011, 05:35 AM
my taping labourer left me last week after 4 months because he wanted to back on the dole,the guy was doing so well,in a few years he would be a good taper.what is wrong with those youngsters out there?:banghead:

amestaper
25-04-2011, 08:55 AM
A cushy life on the welfare state subsidised by hard working taxpayers?

DMC
25-04-2011, 12:47 PM
They dont have a good work ethic, would rather sit on there arse and get money handed to them.

TonyM
25-04-2011, 04:07 PM
He was good too mate. What a twat.

Goodmanatee
25-04-2011, 05:33 PM
The person who I have been working with, training for the last 3 years is thinking about flying the nest.
What to do next, find a youngest or team up with another taper?

JDM-amestaping
02-05-2011, 07:07 PM
not everyones like that i've been trying to get someone to take me on for past 3 years since i was 17 after my old taping company went bust. Decided to go on my own and its been a nightmare trying to find work, no client base and age puts few people off ( cant really compete with someone who has 30-40years experience) still plodding along with labouring whilst trying to build up taping work :(

belmoreboy
03-05-2011, 08:52 AM
not everyones like that i've been trying to get someone to take me on for past 3 years since i was 17 after my old taping company went bust. Decided to go on my own and its been a nightmare trying to find work, no client base and age puts few people off ( cant really compete with someone who has 30-40years experience) still plodding along with labouring whilst trying to build up taping work :(

Good luck to you mate, im sure some work will come your way, keep knocking on doors etc!

Goodmanatee
03-05-2011, 05:48 PM

Where are you based?

JDM-amestaping
03-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Where are you based?

dundee (north east, scotland)

Goodmanatee
03-05-2011, 07:05 PM
dundee (north east, scotland)

Bit to far away for me. But PM me name and number. No promises but I can give your number to someone that might be able to get you some work up there.