PDA

View Full Version : Article: The Flex WST700VV & WST700VV Plus

Stuart Colclough
14-07-2011, 02:47 PM
You can view the page at http://www.tapingandjointing.com/forum/content.php/100-The-Flex-WST700VV-WST700VV-Plus

belmoreboy
25-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Good Article and good sander - still selling in good numbers, probably the best sander on the market at present.

E.K Taper
31-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Good Article and good sander - still selling in good numbers, probably the best sander on the market at present.

Had an on site demo 2day, with the Flex Giraffe , and have to say I was well impressed.
Nice bit of kit:fing02:

johny b
25-10-2011, 08:27 PM

What price can you do on the new flex sander with internal head. Thanks johny b

E.K Taper
25-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Ok, enoughs enough. We ordered the Flex Giraffe from the Speedtape hire department and its been nothing but hassle. Firstly, its as heavy as f**k, you can forget doing the full ceiling in a 1-er cos you've got to put the thing down for a rest. Secondly it keeps breaking down. Power surges from generators really f**ks them up apparently so thats no use on a site! We hired ours in November and since then we've been constantly changing either the sander or the vac. a real pain in the a**e, We now have the previous model, the flex 500, and its lighter, faster and doesnt succumb to power surges. So, I am now asking, "How can they bring out a newer model, and make it WORSE????"

Davie@ATT
05-06-2012, 05:19 PM
got the giraffe also think it is ok but bit heavier than i thought although still think festool is heavier piece of kit. time will tell on reliability!!

DMC
05-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Given the choice i will always prefer the original, the giraffe is just to heavy, sanding is bad enough without the addition of a hernia.