PDA

View Full Version : im looking to buy 10&12" prem int. easiclean boxes

LPD
27-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Hi guys I need to buy some new boxes and like the look of the premier international easiclean ones , I'm only after brand new ones if anyone knows where I can find the best price it would be appreciated .
Thanks LpD

belmoreboy
27-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Hi Premier tools are just Tapetech in Drag !

they are exact tapetech design only anodised black and silver for the European Market ! no longer available as Premier Internationl so if you buy tapetech you are buying the same thing.

Got some cracking deals on these boxes at the moment will send you a message with what i can do for you - Have you considered Columbia?? very popular make of flatboxes in uk and many forum member like their qulaity and price!
Ta

LPD
27-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Thanks belmore , I would consider any that are well recommended by fellow pros .

Beermonster
28-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Go with the Columbia lad i wouldn't use anything else now!

belmoreboy
28-07-2011, 04:12 PM
i think we have had this debate before but anyone here use tapetech power assist?

Beermonster
28-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Na heard they were sh**e Marcus!! Need 2 push the box 2 set the blade so i see no use for them!! But Muddrunner worth the no push 1'c u get the hang of the thing!!!!!

wallpaul
28-07-2011, 05:59 PM
i have the columbia fat boy boxes and would not use anything else now.

amestaper
29-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Ive got a 10" power assist and once the wheels are in contact with the plasterboard you had better start moving. The mix has to be a wee bit thicker to stop the flow, so wouldnt say they were crap, just different as you dont have to push and it takes some practice.

I prefer my 12" coat to be runnier than the 2 before it and will stick to my standard tapetech box so the gear doesnt end up all over the floor.

Read these reviews from last year. http://www.tapingandjointing.com/forum/showthread.php/645-Power-assisted-boxes-anyone