PDA

View Full Version : How to tape hole perforated plasterboard

Tommy
27-08-2011, 09:20 PM
i think is a good Tread
How to tape Hole Perforated Plasterboard wit out you fill the holes

if there on timber frame :S

is there any think sample or some think you can put on the holes taped end take off

http://jybscse.en.alibaba.com/product/346168387-210432142/Hole_Perforated_Plasterboard.html?tracelog=cgsothe rproduct1

amestaper
28-08-2011, 09:24 AM
American drywall installers may warn you. Be careful with some imported Chinese drywall products due to the problems some homeowners have had over the last few years with sulphur fumes corroding cables, pipes, electronics and metallic surfaces in their homes and creating health issues.

http://www.chinesedrywall.com/

So I dont appear to be too critical of only one nations plasterboard, some American drywall was also accused of causing the same damage.

Tommy
28-08-2011, 09:38 AM
ooooooooooo no no I dont know what brand is it . the link only to show what i'm talk about my problem is the drywall on the timber suds not flush so i have to make even wit out filling a hols on the board

amestaper
28-08-2011, 09:44 AM
Sorry mate, I didnt understand your comment.

If the drywall isnt flush, ask the hangers to fix or replace it as you cant taper off a 2 foot wide joint to hide it when there are holes in the boards, can you? Its their problem, not yours as you can only piss with the c*ck you have.

Tommy
28-08-2011, 09:53 AM
I understand you . I was hoping some way to fix the f*** up but isnt :(

scottishlad2k10
28-08-2011, 12:44 PM
I understand you . I was hoping some way to fix the f*** up but isnt :(

LOL must be rough joiners. its kinda acceptable to have walls that are off and ceilings in old house renevations. i recently done one where a new ceiling met another and ended up skimming out a boat about 1m wide by about 3 meters to cover the 2 inch hollow in the boards with bonding. it was a crap job to do. but what else can you do with old builds while your stuck for time.
nothing in a new build should be off if it is then the carpenters & boarders should be sacked.

snappy
28-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Only thing i could think of without straightening the wall , would be to trowel the join as per normal and re-drill the holes , bit of a rough fix because you would see the fill around the holes but is sounds like rough may be the norm on that site