PDA

View Full Version : Northstar

mcfc
25-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Does anyone know if northstar will ever be up and running again? I really liked there tools and could do with replacing some of mine and would like northstar again(having said that just bought a columbia hydrareach 2 box handle and it is very good).

DMC
25-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Heard a rumour that Better Than Ever would be selling the northstar tools, dont know if that would just be in Canada/States or even if if its true. Worth checking out though.

belmoreboy
26-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Hi - no real chance of Northstar ever manufacturing tools again as they have are going through what we know as liquidation in the states.

What tools are you looking for? we are in the process of having some parts manufactured to help you guys out with redundent angle heads and Adjustar box handles - if anyone out there needs angle head nose clips for Northstarr or has a box handle that is gathering dust if they could let me know so i can gather some numbers for ordering the parts when they are available.

Better than ever were just a reseller of the Northstar tools much the same as any drywall tools reseller, but being a wholesaler of there own drywall tool range they held quite a bit of stock, dont think they have any left now though.