PDA

View Full Version : Blue line pump

chabev10
11-02-2012, 06:53 AM
Anyone got a blue line filler pump lying around give me a shout, I just bought a gun but its a job to fill it on a speedtape gooser :(

amestaper
11-02-2012, 05:43 PM
You only need a bigger gauge gooseneck. I have 2 kits and the Tapetech will fit both goosenecks, but the Premier/Blueline will only fit it's own.

.... Or it may be other way around. It's been a while lol

chabev10
12-02-2012, 12:12 PM
Ive been on www.all-wall.com site and im just going to get the rest of the gear from them i need to get me going, 3'' angle head, pump, gooseneck, box filler,corner roller, angle box and handle with an 8'' fat flat box is 1128 with the customs and tax i already have a 12'' box and handle i got with the gun so this should do me till im up n running again.

amestaper
12-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Seems a bit steep, have you not given one of our tool guy members a buzz?

chabev10
12-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Ye i know but ive jobs ready to tape and hand taping is out of the question, I'll make enough of these jobs to sell these tools on and buy a full set of tapetech tools in a few months, which im used to working with, I can strip a tapetech machine and fix it myself this yanky stuff's a nightmare stupid alan key bits on the head grrrrrrr lol

belmoreboy
12-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Hi did that price include shipping? Seems a bit high?! Be happy to quote you for alternative brand tools with free shipping email or send me a pm with your details and what you are looking for ta

chabev10
12-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Ye thats the price including shipping + tax +vat, I need all the above but with a gooseneck that will fill a blue line gun and some blades and a new cable for the plunger.

Beermonster
13-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Ye i know but ive jobs ready to tape and hand taping is out of the question, I'll make enough of these jobs to sell these tools on and buy a full set of tapetech tools in a few months, which im used to working with, I can strip a tapetech machine and fix it myself this yanky stuff's a nightmare stupid alan key bits on the head grrrrrrr lol
Tapetech is yanky!!!! Where do u think they r made? Portsmouth?

chabev10
13-02-2012, 11:23 AM
I know tapetech is yanky, where in the above quote do you see me mention tapetech isn't yanky lol ? Its far better made than the canadian blue line sorry part yanky blue line lol,

Beermonster
13-02-2012, 11:28 AM
I know tapetech is yanky, where in the above quote do you see me mention tapetech isn't yanky lol ? Its far better made than the canadian blue line sorry part yanky blue line lol,

U need 2 sort out ur grammer then cause i read it as u can strip a tapetehch machine but yanky stuffs a nightmare!!!LOL

chabev10
13-02-2012, 01:06 PM
So sorry i'll remeber my coma's, punctuation, and grammer the next time i post :nono:

Beermonster
13-02-2012, 03:28 PM
So sorry i'll remeber my coma's, punctuation, and grammer the next time i post :nono:

i should think so 2!! and its remember not remeber!!!:glare:

chabev10
14-02-2012, 06:26 AM
Anyway back to the question does anyone have a blue line pump they want to sell ? or could i just buy the gooseneck from the states and fit it to another pump ?????

chabev10
15-02-2012, 06:42 AM
Too late bought the pump, gooseneck, filler nozzle, and spare's to fit for the gun and an angle roller all for $804 around 623 with the import tax and vat,
I just need to get a corner finisher and angle box oh and a 7-8'' flat box and that should get me up n running :rolleyes:

forestbhoy
25-05-2012, 07:39 PM
You only need a bigger gauge gooseneck. I have 2 kits and the Tapetech will fit both goosenecks, but the Premier/Blueline will only fit it's own.

.... Or it may be other way around. It's been a while lol

Still got my old blue premier machine in the shed,one of the best machines i have ever used.Had a goose neck but disappeared.....anyone know where i could get a neck to fit it in this country...?