PDA

View Full Version : Schematics Of Auto Tools

belmoreboy
27-04-2009, 01:20 PM
I anyone needs a schematic drawing of any make taping tools give me a shout,(pm me or call) ill email it across. We hold spares for most makes in stock for next day delivery.

amestaper
29-04-2009, 05:47 PM
I've got an old Premier Drywall taping gun lying around, have you got a techy drawing for that?

belmoreboy
29-04-2009, 08:32 PM
amestaper

Have emailed you a copy of schematic

Cheers

Marcus

belmoreboy
29-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Will also resize and upload a copy in a new schematic section asap

amestaper
09-05-2009, 08:11 AM
Will also resize and upload a copy in a new schematic section asap

Filing a load of them into a seperate schematic sub forum that members could use as a reference library would be a good idea. I know this stuff can be found in various places all over the internet but our very own database would surely save a lot of time trawling through endless google links and will maybe attract new members to the forum. I don't think there will be copyright problems because after all, this sites users are the main audience and clientelle any taping tool manufacturer or supplier should be targeting for spare parts or sales.

Just a thought and only administrators are able to create a subforum. What do you think?

admin
09-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Sounds good to me. Just forward on a copy of that email from Belmoreboy and I will make a start soon. I may create a whole new forum on the home page that you guys cant post to, reference only if you like, this would keep it uncluttered and easier to find what spare parts you're looking for.

Your wish is my command, consider it done.

admin
09-05-2009, 10:04 AM
We now have our own taping tool schematics section in a new Reference Library forum you can access from the homepage.

http://www.tapingandjointing.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23 (http://www.tapingandjointing.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)

Hows about uploading schematics for all the major brands and tools parts, not just the bazookas, to get us started in jpg or gif format preferably? I have some pdf files which are hardly ideal because of their size.