PDA

View Full Version : Never - Miss Drywall Compond Colouring Gel

belmoreboy
04-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Hi All

Just to inform you all, Belmore have added a new product to our range, Never-Miss Drywall compond colouring Gel.

At first we assumed it was another gimmick product, but after trials and listening to contractors on the olympics village in london we soon realised that there is a need for a product like this.

Snagging or making good on large contracts or even over a row of new builds, can be a pain when it comes to sanding down after and remembering where and when the extra waork was carried out.

On the olympics job and a recent shopping centre close by, the main drylining contractor would have benefitted from never miss, especially when it came to pricing up the snagging work caused by other trades, never miss would have made it clear (yellow or blue clear!) where the extra work had taken place.

Another area never miss will benefit is sanding - with a slightly different colour to the repaired or (made good) area it will make it easier to not 'oversand' and ruin already finished joints, allowing you sand right up to the repaired area especially handy if using a power sander.

Would welcome your initial thoughts on the product.

We know it's not for everyone and some may never need a product like this, but for the right job and right reasons we reckon that this is a cracking product and proud to be able to offer it in the UK through the Belmore Site.

Listed here: http://www.belmoretools.co.uk/acatalog/Never_Miss.html info and couple of videos to watch.

amestaper
04-03-2012, 12:02 PM
I remember Mel from Never Miss registered a couple of years ago and I could see the products uses. Good to see you stocking it over here now as the delivery charges from the US aren't the cheapest.

crack filler
04-03-2012, 12:49 PM
got all excited then, focused on the Miss drywall part of this thread and nothing else :hubbahubba: :crying2:

DMC
04-03-2012, 12:53 PM
got all excited then, focused on the Miss drywall part of this thread and nothing else :hubbahubba: :crying2:

So it wasnt just me then.:o

savage
04-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi All

Just to inform you all, Belmore have added a new product to our range, Never-Miss Drywall compond colouring Gel.

At first we assumed it was another gimmick product, but after trials and listening to contractors on the olympics village in london we soon realised that there is a need for a product like this.

Snagging or making good on large contracts or even over a row of new builds, can be a pain when it comes to sanding down after and remembering where and when the extra waork was carried out.

On the olympics job and a recent shopping centre close by, the main drylining contractor would have benefitted from never miss, especially when it came to pricing up the snagging work caused by other trades, never miss would have made it clear (yellow or blue clear!) where the extra work had taken place.

rr
Another area never miss will benefit is sanding - with a slightly different colour to the repaired or (made good) area it will make it easier to not 'oversand' and ruin already finished joints, allowing you sand right up to the repaired area especially handy if using a power sander.

Would welcome your initial thoughts on the product.

We know it's not for everyone and some may never need a product like this, but for the right job and right reasons we reckon that this is a cracking product and proud to be able to offer it in the UK through the Belmore Site.

Listed here: http://www.belmoretools.co.uk/acatalog/Never_Miss.html info and couple of videos to watch.
got to be great product for the patching side, dont get involved with that myself and although i would love to make my joint compound funny colours i know my supervisor would bust his sweed. and the agent would be concerned at the unusal spectrum. i get a bollocking for using easi fill for finishing joints and cement for doing the internals... 'why is it a differant colour Tom', stress stress... would have to educate the brothers first!

TonyM
04-03-2012, 01:59 PM
got to be great product for the patching side, dont get involved with that myself and although i would love to make my joint compound funny colours i know my supervisor would bust his sweed. and the agent would be concerned at the unusal spectrum. i get a bollocking for using easi fill for finishing joints and cement for doing the internals... 'why is it a differant colour Tom', stress stress... would have to educate the brothers first!

That's what happens when they give retards a position above their standing. Or should I say understanding?

savage
04-03-2012, 02:10 PM
That's what happens when they give retards a position above their standing. Or should I say understanding?

to be fair tony most agents dont have a clue about the material side of building. its not there job. its up to the construction director and the board supplier to decide on the joint products used. compliance! most drywall contractors only know what good and bad when the lights get switched on. hence the crap board hangging goes left, as too does the crap wood frame... bloody metal clips cause all of us nightmares and problems but no ones got the power to sort the real problems. they just moan about a scratch while the wavey ceiling line goes bye the bye... drywall and jointing is still a missunderstood trade over here. everthing is set up for plastering still... only been about for sixty years in one form or another... blame the contractors for not being eductated about there own trade and not doing anything to edducate the building companys. oh and britsh gypsum dont help matters. lazy elitist.