PDA

View Full Version : Northstar Handle Part

matt
21-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Something snapped inside my Northstar Adjustar extendable handle and I think its the connection rod.
Can you use anything else to fix this or can I use a connection rod from another brand as I'll struggle to get one as they are out the game.
Cheers all

saleen836
22-04-2012, 04:55 PM
Something snapped inside my Northstar Adjustar extendable handle and I think its the connection rod.
Can you use anything else to fix this or can I use a connection rod from another brand as I'll struggle to get one as they are out the game.
Cheers all

If the 'brake' no longer works ( mine went same) it is a right pain to sort as the only way to take the handle apart is to drill out the pop-rivets, mine was fixed by Belmore Tools so you should try them first.

matt
23-04-2012, 03:44 PM
I tried Belmore for the part and they didn't have it so suggested I try somewhere in the states. They don't have it either so I might try and source a bit of rod and give it a go myself.
Lucky I've got two handles or I'd be up the creek, so I can have a go at fixing the other one until the next one goes!
Cheers anyway

belmoreboy
23-04-2012, 04:17 PM
I tried Belmore for the part and they didn't have it so suggested I try somewhere in the states. They don't have it either so I might try and source a bit of rod and give it a go myself.
Lucky I've got two handles or I'd be up the creek, so I can have a go at fixing the other one until the next one goes!
Cheers anyway

Hi Matt, thats the only option im afraid! we have tried our best to get these parts manufactured over here in uk but they just work out too expensive as we can only justify having a small ammount made. Good luck and if you do manage to get something made for a reasonable cost we can buy them back from you !! :)