PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best Hoover out?

Gregors
01-09-2012, 10:38 AM
I have a flex sander and have always sanded without a Hoover but the times comes now where my eyes are red raw and I think it's time I bought a Hoover.

Woukd appreciate people's opinions on the best Hoover out now?

Thanks for your time.

amestaper
01-09-2012, 10:52 AM
So its blowing it out the back like a tornado? Hahahaha I saw that once and the dust was way worse than just a pole sander alone so no wonder your eyes sting. Ive got a 10 year old Nilfisk Alto. Dunno if its the best but its certainly a very reliable piece of machinery.

Look up Belmoreboy on the site as he probably has a few brands in stock.

E.K Taper
01-09-2012, 08:22 PM
I've got a Sparky vaccuum on hire from Gyproc, breaks down once a month........

forestbhoy
01-09-2012, 09:38 PM
So its blowing it out the back like a tornado? Hahahaha I saw that once and the dust was way worse than just a pole sander alone so no wonder your eyes sting. Ive got a 10 year old Nilfisk Alto. Dunno if its the best but its certainly a very reliable piece of machinery.

Look up Belmoreboy on the site as he probably has a few brands in stock.

Got one and used and abused it.about 4 years and good as gold.

Cazna
02-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Ive had a festool vac of 8 years with a flex giraffe on it, Been a great vac although it does need bags, I like its lower profile compared to a stand up vac, Some of those like the starmix dont need bags, Also a good vac so i hear.

belmoreboy
03-09-2012, 07:17 AM
Three or four good vas on the market that can handle drywall dust:
Key Points to Consider.
Does vac have power take off 9(fairly essential with site usage, save having leads all over job site, most sanders have overload protection which works in conjunction with vac)
Re-useable over paper bag option
Price (most important)
You can see our vacs here:
http://www.belmoretools.co.uk/acatalog/Fox_Extractors.html

TonyM
03-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Hilti is the one. Needs no bags. Filter vibrates every 15 seconds. Has power take off and is very powerful. 400 ish well spent.

saleen836
03-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Well on Thursday my vacuum decided to quit on me and lost all it's suction, it has been a good relationship that has lasted for approx 8 years but my Loveless vacuum has found a new home in the skip!

Had a look at the EDX DW50 on your website Mr Belmore Tools, any movement on the listed price and how much is delivery?

DMG777
07-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Hi Tony what make is your hilti Hoover?

Dillon
07-04-2013, 09:47 PM

Black and Decker its their trade brand

TonyM
08-04-2013, 10:04 PM

The clue is in the word HILTI!

Porter Cable is owned by Black & Decker.

E.K Taper
08-04-2013, 10:28 PM
The clue is in the word HILTI!

Porter Cable is owned by Black & Decker.

Hahaha! What make of van is your Volkswagon Transporter Tony??????