PDA

View Full Version : angle head

jase hag
18-10-2012, 05:50 AM
looking to buy a new angle head,whats the best 1 to buy?

amestaper
18-10-2012, 06:38 PM
I've used about 4 or 5 different types and they're all much the same. Couldnt pick out a brand for you, but I do prefer the 3.5 inch heads and retainer springs so the head wont fall of the pole though.

E.K Taper
18-10-2012, 07:20 PM
I've always had TapeTech jase, never had any probs. Colleague has Speedtape Pro and they always fall apart

big g
19-10-2012, 02:22 PM
ive been using speedtape pro tools for about 3 years now,only probs i had were with the blue boxes,butterflys been fine,wish i could say the same about people that work in their office but thats another story.

forestbhoy
19-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Always used 3" heads,the last 2 i've had have been from Columbia and for the price i can't fault them really...

E.K Taper
19-10-2012, 07:25 PM
ive been using speedtape pro tools for about 3 years now,only probs i had were with the blue boxes,butterflys been fine,wish i could say the same about people that work in their office but thats another story.

Go on Big G, tell us the story! They dont come on here anyway so your secret will be safe enough:whistling:

big g
19-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Go on Big G, tell us the story! They dont come on here anyway so your secret will be safe enough:whistling:
hehe nothing that exciting,they phoned to say i hadnt paid my db that month but if i wanted i could pay by card over the phone,near shit masel,thought my account had been raided,rush home,log on to find it had been paid,phoned the condesending little twat, said he would look into it,never heard a thing back.this happened 6 months on a trot until i told them if they didnt sort it i was sending tools back and cancelling contract.then they sent me wrong sander back when mine went in for repair and the eejit says (oh yes we got 2 in that day)lol.
i swear to god if the man at the sharp end made as many mistakes as the pen pushers he wouldnt have his job long.
rant over,bet your sorry you asked now ek.

E.K Taper
21-10-2012, 12:06 AM
The office staff are on drugs I think! Fedex collected our broken vaccuum last week from site, and delivered a new one at the same time, which lasted a whopping 10 seconds before cutting out! They also sent Fedex to collect the same broken one from our workshop! 2 vans sent to collect the 1 vaccuum! They also said they never recieved a sander which was sent back in August even though the same Fedex guy delivered a replacement one at the same time:mad:

big g
21-10-2012, 10:50 AM
jeez e k,youve had some time with sanding gear from them,you any nearer to finding out what the prob was with them burning out.

E.K Taper
21-10-2012, 06:19 PM
No mate. Theyre adamant we should be using a transformer thru the genny buy no one else does that, and no one else gets any bother. So frustrating

forestbhoy
21-10-2012, 09:17 PM
No mate. Theyre adamant we should be using a transformer thru the genny buy no one else does that, and no one else gets any bother. So frustrating

Sounds like a load of cobblers mate,makes you wonder how these people get such jobs....