PDA

View Full Version : Bazooka pump

mcfc
15-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Hi all my northstar pump feels like its about to die, has anyone used the tapetech bazooka pump? and how have you found it? thinking it might be my next purchase.:)

E.K Taper
15-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Haven't used a bazooka for a good few years but it was tapetech i had mate , and as far as I'm concerned, you can't go wrong with tapetech stuff:fing02:

gobnait
26-12-2012, 03:42 AM
hy dear
yes good and thanks info me

gobnait

E.K Taper
27-12-2012, 10:33 AM
:shocked:

amestaper
28-12-2012, 09:45 AM
:shocked:

...and you should see some of the comments that don't make it onto the board EK. :ill:

E.K Taper
28-12-2012, 01:30 PM
I've posted some p!sh before when I've been drunk, but jeez, no amount of alcohol could make me type bollox like that!!!!

Brian S
28-12-2012, 05:16 PM
I normally talk bollix anytime, if I've had a medicinal sherry or two..........................the worlds a cup of stewed bean can:roll:
And I want a pint of wot he's drinking:chugger:

amestaper
03-01-2013, 02:14 PM
I've posted some p!sh before when I've been drunk, but jeez, no amount of alcohol could make me type bollox like that!!!!
I normally talk bollix anytime, if I've had a medicinal sherry or two..........................the worlds a cup of stewed bean can:roll:
And I want a pint of wot he's drinking:chugger:

Alcohol, medicinal sherry, drinking??? Its unlikely he will be pissed as the posters IP address originated from Pakistan... you never know though, maybe he's out of his mind on some of that sticky black cannabis resin.

More than likely he's a :spam2: as Pakistan isn't exactly known as a hotbed of drywalling, taping and plastering is it?

E.K Taper
03-01-2013, 06:39 PM
Yeah right enough. He'll be on something like sh!tpence per hour and thats something we'd never accept in this game... Oh wait!

Brian S
03-01-2013, 09:24 PM
sticky black cannabis resin.

That subject was being talked about at brew time today, I heard it refered to in a poetic phrase as a "Morrocan Woodbine" :D brilliant