PDA

View Full Version : Couple of product reviews

Singing jointer
27-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Hello all , not posted anything for a while so thought I'd get back on with a couple of product reviews !
Some may of used them some may not but thought they are worth a mention .

sphere 3 in 1 sander (from Marcus @belmore )
for me this is a must have tool .. The sander can be used as a normal flat hand sander and corner sander either on pole or hand and makes a huge difference to finishing internals ,it comes as just the hand sander but can be attached to a roller pole and is a thick flexible sponge pad .
i use it for running around the internals before using the angle head to clean up any snots and it really does make a huge difference to how smooth the angle head runs and then when sanding the internals I still use the flex to normally sand internals but then run around very quickly with the sphere to tidy up in the middle of the internal and it works a treat then of course it can be changed to a flat hand sander to finish reveals etc ..

Then there is the 12v portable pressure washer .
again a fantastic bit of kit , it cost 99 but well worth it for cleaning up as more often than not the hose is miles away and across a site full of trip hazards which of course is also time consuming .
the washer holds 17ltr of water which I fill straight from the but and one fill will clean 2xboxes and pump, angle etc ... The pressure you get is pretty powerful certainly enough to clean tools properly and the battery last for 3 x 17ltrs it can also be used through a 12v socket in van etc .. Very useful tool ..

i hope my first post for a while is of use to some of you as my usual posts are looking for help and advice I thought I'd try and give a bit back ! Ha

E.K Taper
27-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Nice one, Singing Jointer! And welcome back:cool:

DMC
29-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Cheers mate :fing02:

Beermonster
27-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Hello all , not posted anything for a while so thought I'd get back on with a couple of product reviews !
Some may of used them some may not but thought they are worth a mention .

sphere 3 in 1 sander (from Marcus @belmore )
for me this is a must have tool .. The sander can be used as a normal flat hand sander and corner sander either on pole or hand and makes a huge difference to finishing internals ,it comes as just the hand sander but can be attached to a roller pole and is a thick flexible sponge pad .
i use it for running around the internals before using the angle head to clean up any snots and it really does make a huge difference to how smooth the angle head runs and then when sanding the internals I still use the flex to normally sand internals but then run around very quickly with the sphere to tidy up in the middle of the internal and it works a treat then of course it can be changed to a flat hand sander to finish reveals etc ..

Then there is the 12v portable pressure washer .
again a fantastic bit of kit , it cost 99 but well worth it for cleaning up as more often than not the hose is miles away and across a site full of trip hazards which of course is also time consuming .
the washer holds 17ltr of water which I fill straight from the but and one fill will clean 2xboxes and pump, angle etc ... The pressure you get is pretty powerful certainly enough to clean tools properly and the battery last for 3 x 17ltrs it can also be used through a 12v socket in van etc .. Very useful tool ..

i hope my first post for a while is of use to some of you as my usual posts are looking for help and advice I thought I'd try and give a bit back ! Ha
I bought the 18v Nomad power washer a few month's ago!
My tools have never been so clean!:headbang: Would recommend to any1 that struggles to get a hose when at work!(Great for cleaning the head of the gun and washing out the boxes!:D