PDA

View Full Version : Lazy bloody Machine Drivers

Dillon
11-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Been on site today to sand one down then load out a Top floor flat for tomorrow, as if it isnt bad having to carry all my shit up 3 flights of stairs when I come to get some water up the butts empty so I ask how I get it filled and was told I have to drag the empty Butts down to the stand pipe and a pallet some 400yds then fill them up and the fork lift driver will bring it up in the morning. The lazy bugger wont even get out of his cab to turn the tap on.
I put two butts and a pallet in the back of my van drove it down and filled them from this huge stand pipe which took seconds to fill both but now have to wait till tomorrow to get them. They better be there when I get in the morning thats all I can say.:mad::mad::mad:

Brian S
11-06-2013, 03:36 PM
Not on a certain Wimpey site in Bovey are you Dillon ?

Dillon
11-06-2013, 03:42 PM
No M8 Exminster, what has it come to when you have to get your own water. A block of 40 flats and no fuggin water supply, how do they get built.
And on top of that the top flats are all High sloping ceilings.

Moan MoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMo anMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoanMoan

Brian S
11-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Well you wouldn't want all easy straight walls, ceilings you can reach off the floor with no hop up, and no top internal now, all that easy money, naah, Borrocks can't put smilies on from the phone

Dillon
11-06-2013, 05:48 PM
well thats what Ive been geting up till now, bloody spoilt I am (cheesegrinsmiley)

crack filler
11-06-2013, 06:35 PM
haha Brian we all know that miserable twat at bovey. Wont get water then takes it away when boarder has finished.
Dillon been on flats myself lately all i can reach from floor until the last one today 3m high shoulders killing now from stretching all day, but there is water on in the flat.

Dillon
11-06-2013, 06:40 PM
TBH the others have been very nice litle earners but I only got two of them, I would have been a happy bunny if I had them all and wouldnt moan about a few high ones at the end but I didnt and I am. :)

TonyM
11-06-2013, 07:34 PM
I went to start a job like that a couple of years ago over Easter weekend. Turned up good Friday to do some top floor flats in Newquay, 4m+ high ceilings, crap boarding, water on ground floor. Didn't even unload my van.

Dillon
11-06-2013, 07:38 PM
I just got my big stilts down from the garage loft, I will get it done but its a Mrs Wembly job ;)

kentish plasterer
02-07-2013, 09:48 AM
take it easy on the fork driver there worse off then you some times on site at 5am just to try and keep up with the day ahead and probs the last one off site.
and get stiffed by agency all the time i know a fork driver never stops eats his lunch as he works.no one respects them as they can be replaced the next morning.
no time to be filling water butts and putting them on pallets probs got the brickies shouting at him scaff moaning roofers bitching delivery's all day and having to keep site tidy.
next time you see a fork driver dont shout and bitch at him he has feelings too!!!! if you catch him on a bad day you mite just get a water but but not the way you want it.........

Dillon
02-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Im trying not to laugh, isn't that his job what he gets paid for. If you carnt stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Just kiddin tomorrow im going to go on site and give my fork lift driver a big cuddle and a kiss.

kentish plasterer
03-07-2013, 12:51 PM
Think you mite get a Scottish kiss back mate