PDA

View Full Version : G-Tech Trade Filler

Dillon
05-02-2014, 04:42 PM
OK Im doing some really big 3 story jobies and today went to get materials to start the second house. I like wondertex filler because it doesn't go off too quick and I can Box it on. I get to the merchants and they only have 5 bags of wondertex and I need 10, Ok what else you got ? "only G Tech trade" Argggggg dont want that shite it goes off too quick. "Oh no Sir they have sorted that problem out" Really Ok then I'll have 5 of them as well..

I get on site and not trusting this shite at all I mix up about a bag and a half and start spreading by hand thinking I'll just do all the ceiling cross joints and other stuff then if its Ok I'll Box on all the long joints. (sounds like a plan). Not fuggin likely I got about 40mins out of it but still finnished the bucket. I mix up again same amount and All I have to do is the garage ceiling, Barley got it on, 15 mins and it was gone a Bag and a half wasted not to mention time lost etc.

I get on the Phone and create some what and they recon every one else loves it and they sell loads, but they will send me out some more wondertex FOC tomorrow.

What I want to know is who are all these tapers who are buying this crap and like it.

TonyM
05-02-2014, 06:18 PM
Sounds like it's been in the warehouse for a while.

drywall guy
05-02-2014, 06:43 PM
BG joint filler, can't go wrong.

Dillon
05-02-2014, 06:53 PM
Tony yes deffo the sell by date was 28.2.2014 so just about had it. Guy I agree BG is the bollox but still prefer Wondertex if Im boxing it on.