PDA

View Full Version : Possible to get a Premier Taper reconditioned

ChrisTaper31
09-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Hi, my Premier taper is now on its last legs. I've spoken to Paul at walls and ceilings and apparently the parts are now rather scarce for them. Is there anywhere that could strip it down and rwbuild it or am I gonna have to bite the bullet and invest in a new one? Thanks

MGinternalfinishes
09-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Hi have you tried Belmore tools? I go through them all the time with tools & materials, much better than w&c. Ask for a guy called Marcus he really knows his stuff.

amestaper
09-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Marcus does know his stuff but I dont think Belmore sell that brand, I may be wrong though.

I have one of these bazookas and always presumed the Blueline spare parts would fit, see for yourself.

http://www.all-wall.com/Categories/BlueLine-USA-Parts/

belmoreboy
09-02-2014, 09:33 PM
Hi we do.keep a fair bit of blueline parts give me a call at belmore see what we can do for you 01603 787464

amestaper
10-02-2014, 07:00 AM
...but I dont think Belmore sell that brand, I may be wrong though.

I stand corrected.

BoxHound
12-02-2014, 09:05 AM
I know the feeling, my premier kits the same. The cone on the corner finisher has a little hole from rusting from inside because it's not alloy, and the rubber tyres on the boxes go flat if skid the box with the brake by mistake. Eg time for new kit.

ChrisTaper31
12-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the replies, I think all invest in a tapetech one. And when funds allow, see if belmore can refurb my premier. Its served me quite well over the last ten years and it was second hand whem I bought it.