PDA

View Full Version : Wal Board Taping Knives

mayollie14
23-02-2014, 08:16 PM
Does anyone know of anywhere in the UK I can buy a 'Wal Board' Stainless Steel Taping Knife with the plastic yellow handle. Like the one seen on the link below.
I've been trying to get these for ages since Belmore Tools stopped stocking them. Best taping knife I've ever used.

gypsumtools
24-02-2014, 11:53 AM
Hi there, Gypsumtools don't sell that sort but maybe you can find one you will like on our site? take a look, Gypsumtools.com , hope this helps ;)

Dillon
27-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Your Yellow handle one looks very much like the Gypsum knife, I have just been trying the USG Matrix Knife's and find them great, well made good finnish etc, the only draw back is if you use a mud pan the knives are handle heavy and if you put them into a near empty pan they tend to fall out or tip the pan over if you put it down. The trick is to keep muck in the pan.

kelly3a
25-05-2014, 06:33 PM
I was on honeymoon in the states and saw these knives in home depot, they are really popular but I felt the handles were really long and awkward so I bought wal boards rubber handle ones in blue steel, you could get them sent over im sure off their website maybe?

ALROH57
25-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Dont forget the V.A.T. and import duty and extra postage, add this up to see if you still have a bargain or wait for a mate to go on holiday.

ALROH57
26-05-2014, 07:28 AM
looks like a goldblatt to me