PDA

View Full Version : Columbia Hydra-reach flatbox handle troubles.

slickinfinity
22-04-2014, 04:45 AM
Hello my first post here, I am having a lot of issues with the newly made Columbia tools lately most notably my hydra reach flatbox handle. I fixed a few parts already but now it just wont stay still when I press the brake and the blox runs terrible now. I pride myself on being very good with the flatbox and still use my older nothstar boxes. Is there anyway to fix the part where the box hooks up to, to keep the box from moving while brake is on. I'm looking into just getting a tapetech extender handle but would rather not spend another 300$ when I only got this a month ago.

Beermonster
22-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Hello my first post here, I am having a lot of issues with the newly made Columbia tools lately most notably my hydra reach flatbox handle. I fixed a few parts already but now it just wont stay still when I press the brake and the blox runs terrible now. I pride myself on being very good with the flatbox and still use my older nothstar boxes. Is there anyway to fix the part where the box hooks up to, to keep the box from moving while brake is on. I'm looking into just getting a tapetech extender handle but would rather not spend another 300$ when I only got this a month ago.

Get intouch with Columbia as they pride themselves on their tools! Aaron is the guy u want!!
It will still be under warranty!!

slickinfinity
23-04-2014, 04:19 AM
Get intouch with Columbia as they pride themselves on their tools! Aaron is the guy u want!!
It will still be under warranty!!
Ty going to do just that and hopefully I do have a warranty, never asked when I bought from supplier.

slickinfinity
25-04-2014, 12:11 AM
one phone call and they explained how to fix the problem ty! Now it works fine.

belmoreboy
25-04-2014, 10:43 AM
one phone call and they explained how to fix the problem ty! Now it works fine.

was it the little screw on the head plate that needed adjusting?

not sure if it came from us originally - but we are happy to look at any warranty problems with Columbia tools in the uk & ireland

slickinfinity
26-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Yes it was and I just tightened it with an alan key and it works fine now.

sdit06
16-07-2014, 08:44 AM

hi slickinfinity, I share a company phone no,Just call and tell your problem.I think they can solve your problem easily.

Phone no : 1800 652 267
Company Name : Proplaster (http://www.proplaster.com.au/)
E-mail : sales@proplaster.com.au

You can also mail them.

Best Of Luck
@ Ryan Thomas