PDA

View Full Version : Iam looking to buy a new sander

Sjy
17-06-2014, 01:39 AM
Hi guys iam new to this site i have had a flex sander for 7yrs now only ever had 3 drive shafts in the last 7yrs it's been a great part of my tool kit bit iam looking to buy a new sander & keep my old one for spare wud never part with it so whats best on the market at the mo & best value for . Also does any one have m8s in the trade what doesn't like to spend money on kit & would just rather ask to lend your kit all the time I do & iam getting sick of it.

drywall guy
17-06-2014, 05:25 AM
Hi guys iam new to this site i have had a flex sander for 7yrs now only ever had 3 drive shafts in the last 7yrs it's been a great part of my tool kit bit iam looking to buy a new sander & keep my old one for spare wud never part with it so whats best on the market at the mo & best value for . Also does any one have m8s in the trade what doesn't like to spend money on kit & would just rather ask to lend your kit all the time I do & iam getting sick of it.

Just wait until you buy the new sander, your so called mates will think that they will inherit your old one!!!!!!. They might even call you bad names if you don't give it too them. That's mates for you.

Drywalltoolsdirect.co.uk
17-06-2014, 07:39 AM
Festool is the best on the market but if its value for money the wse500 is very good.goodluck:D