PDA

View Full Version : Help !!!!

Knauf Sheetrock
17-07-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi All,

its been a while since I visited the site and put any posting on under my old profile of "USG".

There has been lots of change in the past 18 months since we were purchased by Knauf.

During this period I have spent alot of my time integrating the Sheetrock business into Knauf and reviewing the product offering that we both had.

Our ultimate aim is to create products that are fit for purpose, cost effective and ultimately become the end users preffered choice.

Personnally I have been involved in T&J products for the past 12 years, either in contracting itself or working for USG Sheetrock selling products, and therefore I am fully aware of what some of you think about some of our products.

This is where I need your help !

Would any of you be interested in completing a survey which can be emailed to you which covers taping products in general - what your preferences are and why - and what we as a manufacturer can do to improve our products -.

This is the first step I need to take inorder to gain a national overview on materials.

The second step is to look at organising some site trials with some new formula products (Fillers / Joint Cement / Ready Mix Jointing / Tapes / Beads)

I think I know what we need to do ... I would just like you all to tell me.

If you can help please either call me on 07767118988 or email me directly on manderson@knauf.co.uk (manderson@knauf.co.uk) and I will send out the questionnaire.

Hopefully hear from you soon ....

Regards

Michael

Michael Anderson
Business Development Manager - Finishes
Knauf
Tel 07767118988
Email manderson@knauf.co.uk (manderson@knauf.co.uk)

TonyM
19-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Give me a call Michael.

Beermonster
21-07-2014, 09:08 AM
I'm up for that!!
I like trying new stuff.:w00t:

forestbhoy
21-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Well michael best of luck but its a shame that the knaff tag is now associated with you. Hopefully they will just rebrand your gear but that name on any bag makes me run a mile.

Knauf Sheetrock
22-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Well michael best of luck but its a shame that the knaff tag is now associated with you. Hopefully they will just rebrand your gear but that name on any bag makes me run a mile.

Forestbhoy ... changing the product name is something we might look into but the important thing for me is not what it is called, it is how good it is inside the bag or bucket - thats the first thing we need to look at. If we get the product right hopefully good news travels as quickly as bad news !!!!!

Would you fill in a survey for me to help the project ?

Cheers

Michael

Knauf Sheetrock
22-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Thanks Tony,

sent email through earlier today

Knauf Sheetrock
22-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Thanks Richie for your help ... good to catch up when up in Aberdeen next week

Knauf Sheetrock
22-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Thanks to all who have got in touch so far .... this post has had 144 viewings but only 6 guys willing to fill in a survey.

Help me, help you, by telling me what you want from a manufacturer - all I want is some honest detailed feedback

Cheers

Michael
manderson@knauf.co.uk

sq ames taper
22-07-2014, 04:49 PM
yes im interested Michael

Knauf Sheetrock
22-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Great email me your details and I will send it through

Thanks for your help

forestbhoy
22-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Forestbhoy ... changing the product name is something we might look into but the important thing for me is not what it is called, it is how good it is inside the bag or bucket - thats the first thing we need to look at. If we get the product right hopefully good news travels as quickly as bad news !!!!!

Would you fill in a survey for me to help the project ?

Cheers

Michael

No probs....let me know what you want me to do bud....

DMC
25-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Happy to take part, been using that krapp gear for over a year now (persimmon will insist) look forward to hearing from you

Knauf Sheetrock
25-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Thanks DMC send me an email on manderson@knauf.co.uk and I will forward you a survey to complete

ALROH57
27-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Bad news always travels quicker than good news. good stuff people keep to themselves.

AyrshireTaper
06-08-2014, 11:03 AM
I've been using knauf for a few years now on persimmon sites, would e good to hear from you.

Knauf Sheetrock
06-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Hi Ayrshire Taper ... please give a call or send me your email address

Thanks Michael

E.K Taper
10-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Hi Michael when you phoned a few weeks back I was about to go on holiday so was rushed off my feet to get jobs finished! Just back today so will get the survey done soon as. Cheers:beerchug:

currierplastering
11-08-2014, 08:10 AM
What's happened to your spray plasters? Have they just been discontinued. Also your Tuff hide has been renamed to airless surfacer primer but what happened to rediwall?