PDA

View Full Version : average sqm from material..

taperjoe
31-03-2015, 03:57 PM
well fellow tapers,, just wondering how many sqm do you guys get out of your buckets of gear for finish coating only i average 50-60 sqm from blue lid sheetrock and 70 plus from gtech smart mix extra,, has any one got the 135 qm your suppose to get from a tub of gtech smart mix extra

drywall guy
31-03-2015, 04:09 PM
well fellow tapers,, just wondering how many sqm do you guys get out of your buckets of gear for finish coating only i average 50-60 sqm from blue lid sheetrock and 70 plus from gtech smart mix extra,, has any one got the 135 qm your suppose to get from a tub of gtech smart mix extra

I think too achieve those sqm you have to set your box to 5 and piss your gear right down .

wallpaul
02-04-2015, 12:56 PM
I get about 50-60m2 from a box of freemans.

thomas.savage
02-04-2015, 02:06 PM
the variables involved in the finishing process render this topic/thread totaly meaningless. better off asking each taper to compare each compound on thier own work then ask which one goes the the longest. meters per pound sterling even better.

taperjoe
03-04-2015, 08:34 PM
the variables involved in the finishing process render this topic/thread totaly meaningless. better off asking each taper to compare each compound on thier own work then ask which one goes the the longest. meters per pound sterling even better.
meaningless it may seem to you but in general i was just asking has any one got the 135sqm that smart mix says you should get out of its buckets for top coat only, or the 50 sqm for full taping,,:p

TonyM
04-04-2015, 03:13 PM
I think you'll find that the answer is no, Taper Joe.