PDA

View Full Version : Why do I bother

Dillon
24-08-2015, 08:51 AM
Im right pissed off, Ive been away on holiday and even returned for one day to sand a plot I did the week before la la la.

So I gets a call yesterday we have a plot for you I'll met you on site. Straight away the alarm bells ring, why do they want to meet me on site ?.

I'll tell you why its because the house is a pile of shite not cleaned out not finished not boarded very good and they think that just because I have bought materials and driven up there that I will smile politely and get on with it. Not a friggin chance Im so very pissed of with being lied to.

I feel some serious time off coming on again.

taperjoe
24-08-2015, 08:02 PM
yep could not agree more whit ya, i havent had a decent taping job in a while im for ever putting in screws and cleaning up b4 i start . yet we always leave plots spotless when were finished........

mcfc
30-08-2015, 08:55 AM
Im right pissed off, Ive been away on holiday and even returned for one day to sand a plot I did the week before la la la.

So I gets a call yesterday we have a plot for you I'll met you on site. Straight away the alarm bells ring, why do they want to meet me on site ?.

I'll tell you why its because the house is a pile of shite not cleaned out not finished not boarded very good and they think that just because I have bought materials and driven up there that I will smile politely and get on with it. Not a friggin chance Im so very pissed of with being lied to.

I feel some serious time off coming on again.
Hi Dillon, who was that for? was it e and h? I know they have a lot of work down your way.

Dillon
30-08-2015, 10:44 AM
No Mate the other lot. :mad: