PDA

View Full Version : Angles help

taper1985
29-10-2015, 04:21 PM
How's it going fellow jointers. Needing some help with my angles. How can you adjust the angle head to apply more material. I'm having to 3 coat internals just to get a half decent coat over the tape nightmare sheeting is good and Columbia anglehead is bout 2 years old any help very welcome I'm seeing angles in my sleep 😤😤

thomas.savage
30-10-2015, 02:35 PM
hi
put new wheels on your corner roller and make sure mud not too thick when putting on tapes.. flush with a 3.5 and top when dryish with a 3. cant go wrong.. perfect coverage and no edge. your head might be worn out or faulty but i dought it. send it ti belmore or walls n cielings they can referb it can diy but its messing about better off spending the time working and get some one else to do it.

How's it going fellow jointers. Needing some help with my angles. How can you adjust the angle head to apply more material. I'm having to 3 coat internals just to get a half decent coat over the tape nightmare sheeting is good and Columbia anglehead is bout 2 years old any help very welcome I'm seeing angles in my sleep 

taper1985
30-10-2015, 03:50 PM
hi
put new wheels on your corner roller and make sure mud not too thick when putting on tapes.. flush with a 3.5 and top when dryish with a 3. cant go wrong.. perfect coverage and no edge. your head might be worn out or faulty but i dought it. send it ti belmore or walls n cielings they can referb it can diy but its messing about better off spending the time working and get some one else to do it.

Cheers Thomas savage will try rollers first they Columbia too and are about 9 years old on original wheels Thanks for the help