PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favourite Make

Dillon
31-01-2016, 08:23 AM
I have several different makes of gear and get along with them fine, I have NorthStar Boxes and pump, TapeTech mudrunner, a Columbia Nailspotter, Sanding is still done with my original Porter cable. I have various Blades, I do like the Gypsom Hammerhead knifes but the Sheetrock stainless ones are very good too. But my out right favourite tool is my CanAm 3.5"flusher that is the Bollox.

And I have just added a Tapetech autotaper and pump but the jury is still out on that.

All said and done they all work as good as each other in their own right.

What tool makes your life easy

big g
31-01-2016, 11:41 AM
hey Dillon,got to be the butterfly,all other operations can be done by hand,bit of a bugger though can still be done and a job left but you just cant get the angles finished anywhere near as good as you can with a butterfly or angle finisher.best thing I ever bought.

DMC
31-01-2016, 02:07 PM
like yourself i have an eclectic mix of tools, better than ever, tapepro, speedline, tapetech they all do a good job for me without hjaving what i would describe as an favourite

E.K Taper
05-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Tapetech boxes and corner finisher for me. Got some old Premier tools but TT better quality

E.K Taper
05-02-2016, 10:15 PM
like yourself i have an eclectic mix of tools, better than ever, tapepro, speedline, tapetech they all do a good job for me without hjaving what i would describe as an favourite

Eclectic mate? Last months word was Ergonomic, you're too over qualified to be a taper......!:p