PDA

View Full Version : Level 5 taping tools?

Minksy89
17-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Anyone have any first hand experience with level 5 tools? Thinking about getting corner box ,pump and 2.5inch angle head (nearly 300 cheaper than tapetech corner finishing set) then finish internals with 3inch tapetech head. Also does anyone know it tapetech angle heads fit onto level 5 corner boxes?

dnbdan
18-03-2016, 12:12 PM
Anyone have any first hand experience with level 5 tools? Thinking about getting corner box ,pump and 2.5inch angle head (nearly 300 cheaper than tapetech corner finishing set) then finish internals with 3inch tapetech head. Also does anyone know it tapetech angle heads fit onto level 5 corner boxes?

Just been looking at the boxes and finisher kits they have. A lot cheaper than tapetech and Columbia. Wonder what the catch is

Beermonster
18-03-2016, 02:26 PM
Yea they will fit!
Level 5 has upped there game from when they were Goldblat! 5 yr warranty same as the rest also!

dnbdan
18-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Yea they will fit!
Level 5 has upped there game from when they were Goldblat! 5 yr warranty same as the rest also!

5 year warranty? Can't go wrong then

Beermonster
18-03-2016, 04:52 PM
5 year warranty? Can't go wrong then
The guy that runs L5 now is called Scott and anything I have seen with any problems any1 were having its been dealt with fast and for free!

skim
22-03-2016, 06:05 AM

Just seen this post. I have level 5 corner box and 3" angle head that I want to sell. I have hardly used it if your interested ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glens4life
06-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Just seen this post. I have level 5 corner box and 3" angle head that I want to sell. I have hardly used it if your interested ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi how much are you selling them for