PDA

View Full Version : Young lad trainee/apprentice

saleen836
24-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Thinking of taking on a young lad/girl and training them up and to make my life easier :)
Anyone done this and have any pros/cons?

I know the biggest con is keeping them off their phone and actually getting them to work, but looking for ideas on any funding available from the gubberment and how much to pay them etc and any tax issues that might be around?

P.S I said lad/girl as i'm not sexist and this post is PC :)

Beermonster
26-07-2016, 07:48 AM
Thinking of taking on a young lad/girl and training them up and to make my life easier :)
Anyone done this and have any pros/cons?

I know the biggest con is keeping them off their phone and actually getting them to work, but looking for ideas on any funding available from the gubberment and how much to pay them etc and any tax issues that might be around?

P.S I said lad/girl as i'm not sexist and this post is PC :)
I have trained many! U need to kick their butt now and again that's for sure!
I usually give them a month to c if they r going to b any use and if not its bye bye.
Better speak with ur accountant about perks of taking some1 on as there is some government things that will benefit u.

TonyM
04-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Good luck with that Steve. I have no faith in youngsters. They are too busy playing with their phones, or talking utter crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thomas.savage
04-09-2016, 08:02 PM
Good luck with that Steve. I have no faith in youngsters. They are too busy playing with their phones, or talking utter crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea but as long as they give a teeth free blow job all is forgiven right??!

E.K Taper
06-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Yea but as long as they give a teeth free blow job all is forgiven right??!

Jeez , what sort of boys do you take on?;)

thomas.savage
06-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Jeez , what sort of boys do you take on?;)

just training them up for Keith Vaz...

E.K Taper
06-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Haha, very topical mate:awesome:

saleen836
06-09-2016, 09:48 PM
Well, given up on the idea now after meeting and chatting with 2 interested lads (17&20) when I informed the 17yo he would only be able to use his phone when we stopped for a break he lost all interest and when I informed the 20yo he couldn't smoke in the houses and could only have a ciggy when we stopped for a break he also lost interest, they want the money but don't want to actually work for it!