PDA

View Full Version : Better than ever systems...

mancman
30-01-2010, 01:06 PM
any good or a waste of money? im sick of struggling with a twitcher so im looking at one of those mud tube with a direct flusher.
is it worth investing in or should i bite the bullet and go for a corner box etc?

thanks...

TonyM
30-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Get a Tapetech Mudrunner and a proper corner finisher. With the corner box, you'll struggle to get right down to the floor without inverting it. The Mudrunner will go from floor to ceiling in one swoop. As for the big syringe, no comment!

mancman
31-01-2010, 01:04 AM
thanks for the reply but ive not got tapetech mudrunner money at the moment! there is a recession on at the moment havent you heard?!

TonyM
31-01-2010, 10:12 AM
thanks for the reply but ive not got tapetech mudrunner money at the moment! there is a recession on at the moment havent you heard?!

But the government said on Thursday that we were officially out of recession. Were they telling fibs? Will I have to ring up and cancel my new van? I put my rates up on Friday because of that information. Oh bugger!

crack filler
02-02-2010, 07:16 PM
I use the better than ever tools for the internals the tip is to get the mix right and I dip the head in some water every now and then lets it slide easier, these things were very cheap but prices have rocketed

crack filler
02-02-2010, 07:19 PM
forgot to say direct flusher was a waste of time for for me never got on with it.

TonyM
02-02-2010, 07:36 PM
these things were very cheap but prices have rocketed

Hasn't everything?