PDA

View Full Version : PFT Ritmo

theblones
11-03-2010, 06:24 PM
This machine is called a Ritmo and its a small mixing pump.

http://www.pft.de/www/en/information_service/videos/mdb_videos/ritmo_powercoat/ritmo_powercoat_praxis.html

The advantage of using a machine like this

You can mix and convey and spray any setting compound so you would save allot of time in first coating all the tapes when you finished empty the mixed gear into a bucket and use it to spot.

You can use any joint cement wet or dry mix to do a level 5 finish

you can mix and spray BG multi finish or knauf

you can spray texture the latest outside pre mixed silicone renders

plus it can be used for any plastering applications including self levelling screed (thin type)

It is a small machine that fits into any estate car, there are videos on you tube of it in action

I am about to become a PFT dealer in wales and can supply and hire this machine. We offer a full training package when any machine is sold

belmoreboy
11-03-2010, 08:38 PM
hey blones

that looks the muts nuts, any idea on price? looks like it uses atomiser when its at the end of the tip? what sort of tip does it use or is it open design aluminium type?

does it need continuous feed to water line / tap?

very interested if you hve some more info could you pop it in th epost to me or email me cheers

marcus

TonyM
11-03-2010, 09:28 PM
I've seen one of these spraying Multifinish. Quick as ......

theblones
11-03-2010, 09:46 PM
they use a compressor and the tip is similar to a hopper gun, there are many different tip sizes.
There is a pressure switch being worked on that will allow the material to be sprayed on the wall without a compressor.
It does use a continuas water feed or you can run of a water barrel. The hopper holds about 2-3 bags of multi finish (75KG)

The big advantage to this machine is that you do not have to mix any material or carry it to the job area or lay it on a wall. Its designed with setting compounds in mind.
The machine has been out a while and PFT are owned by Knauf and have been around yonks.
I will come back with a price. There are plenty of vids to see it going on youtube

DMS
12-03-2010, 01:19 PM
last i checked they were owned by graco (like everything else), good machine for multifinish, tad slow for level 5 though

theblones
12-03-2010, 05:25 PM
PFT are owned by knauf they do sell the mark v and x and brand it as pft. PFT invented the plastering machine you can read all about it on their website,

It can spray a higher output of material than any airless pump but the technology has not been adapted for its use in a CFS system.
I think its a nice little machine that has many uses in the finishing trades