PDA

View Full Version : NEVER - MISS , great for touching up drywall !!!

drywall finisher
22-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Has any body used a product that is new to the industry called Never - Miss ?

amestaper
22-03-2010, 04:42 PM
Never heard of the stuff until you mentioned it but I've managed to hunt it down online.
Dont know about you guys but I have real problems viewing this website on my monitor.

http://www.tubervilleenterprises.com/

drywall finisher
22-03-2010, 05:29 PM
The website works.

Maybe you got hot mud running through your lines ...:D

The Owner is Mel. A drywall finisher by trade. Great guy. Met him at AWCI trade show last year.

Good stuff.

AMES stores have them now.

amestaper
22-03-2010, 06:47 PM
The website works.

It was the text I had problems reading. I see it better now the sun has gone down in this part of the world. :o

drywall finisher
25-03-2010, 02:02 AM
Never -Miss is great for touching up drywall.

It's a gel solution that... blends in with the mud and when ready to sand it sands easy and does not leave or creates another touch up or telegraphing.

Try it on your next job...

I'm writing back to cover up what I wrote in the begining...

Never Miss great for touch on drwall....
That's what happens when you watch Spongebob for 2 hours with your 3 year old. You start acting like Patrick.

cornerbox
01-04-2010, 04:01 PM
The website works.

The Owner is Mel. A drywall finisher by trade. Great guy. Met him at AWCI trade show last year.

Good stuff.

AMES stores have them now.

food colouriing works great.

cornerbox
02-04-2010, 07:51 AM
Thank you for all your posts i read them with great intrest, cornerbox.

jake
08-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Has any body used a product that is new to the industry called Never - Miss ?

Hi Drywall finisher, I use this product all the time, we specilize in level 5 taping and we spray mud for our 3 rd coat finish and level 5 finishes, one of the nice things about never miss is that when we spray the entire ceilings or walls we do not sand the finshed coat of mud, we just let it dry touch up if necessary and spray a good commercial primer, then we sand the primer and put our top coat of paint on. This technique with the use of the never miss helps us save time and money. I have attached a link for anyone who wants to see our process. any feedback would be much appreciated. I would definately reccomend this product.

Thanks
Jake

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=drywall+taping+level5+&search _type= (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=drywall+taping+level5+&search_type=)

drywall finisher
13-04-2010, 05:34 AM
Jake ,
Thanks for that conformation.. the products works and it works well.

I see that your from Ontario. How is the houseing market over there ?
How long you been taping ?

drywall finisher

jake
13-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Jake ,
Thanks for that conformation.. the products works and it works well.

I see that your from Ontario. How is the houseing market over there ?
How long you been taping ?

drywall finisher

Hi Drywall finisher
The housing market is really good for now, lots of reno's if your into that. New construction is moving well and commercial is doing good to. I'm going on my 23rd of taping and I still love every minute of it, were always looking to improve ourselves. We are not production tapers we do only custom work and it seems to work well for us. What do you guy's do?