PDA

View Full Version : What Price Would you Like to Be Paying??

belmoreboy
14-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Hi All

Just a quick one just wondered what the T&J faithfull would like to be paying for the following?

READY MIXED JOINT CEMENT 17 L
FAST SET FILLER POWDER (10-12KG)
JOINT CEMENT POWDER (20 KG)
PAPER JOINT TAPE 150 M
CORNER TAPE FLEX 33 M
FIBATAPE 90 M
2.4 M SKIM OR DRYWALL BEAD (50 PACK)

I know you want to pay nothing for your gear but in an ideal world what price would be more sensible than what you are currently paying? (in other words what are you paying with a couple of quid knocked off !

Sorry for sucha strange post just trying to help the trade and my business at the same time!:fing02: Thanks for your help !

rockie robinson
15-06-2010, 05:21 AM
Prices we are paying at the moment

hi all

just a quick one just wondered what the t&j faithfull would like to be paying for the following?

Ready mixed joint cement 17 l 10.20 bucket
fast set filler powder (10-12kg) 3.98 bag
joint cement powder (20 kg) 7.98 bag
paper joint tape 150 m 1.99 roll
corner tape flex 33 m 4.20 roll
fibatape 90 m 1.09 roll
2.4 m skim or drywall bead (50 pack) 48p per bead

i know you want to pay nothing for your gear but in an ideal world what price would be more sensible than what you are currently paying? (in other words what are you paying with a couple of quid knocked off !

Sorry for sucha strange post just trying to help the trade and my business at the same time!:fing02: Thanks for your help !

Beermonster
15-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Hey Marcus if u can give me prices like Rockie says i,m with u:D How did u get on with my order by the way?

amestaper
15-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Prices we are paying at the moment

I have to know what merchants you buy from? I want my corner tape and joint cement for less than a tenner a bag.

Beermonster
15-06-2010, 04:54 PM
I get from Travis Perkins and belmore boy! I put all my prices up somewhere in this forum!!
Have a look u will find them:fing02:

rockie robinson
15-06-2010, 05:32 PM
amestaper, pm me i will give you some contacts

rockie

I have to know what merchants you buy from? I want my corner tape and joint cement for less than a tenner a bag.

amestaper
22-06-2011, 11:21 AM
***Bump!!!***

Are we the only ones not pleased about the costs? Theres been a VAT hike and a few increases over the last year.

Captain perfect
22-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Hi All

Just a quick one just wondered what the T&J faithfull would like to be paying for the following?

Why dont you just post up your ''Best'' price for one & all to see!

It's the least you can do considering all the spamming you do!

belmoreboy
27-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Why dont you just post up your ''Best'' price for one & all to see!

It's the least you can do considering all the spamming you do!

Captain
That wouldn't be the fairest way to do things, if you can let me now the size of contracts you have or you are quoting for for we can price you correctly - you should still be able to add a bit to your material price when pricing up a job, after-all you have to carry it around in your vans and in theory deliver it for the builder you work for.

Little pressie below for you Captain :)

Captain perfect
29-06-2011, 09:41 PM
3000 M2 Brighton Compounds needed starting mid July

7000 M2 East Sussex starting Sept

Both timber frames so paper tape system used, Fast set to be used with thin coat angle beads which we have in stock.