PDA

View Full Version : tapetech

DMS
12-07-2010, 10:37 PM
I have heard a rumour from a reliable source that tapetech is going to ban internet sales of their products. Bizarre I know, but stranger things have happened, you heard anything about this dave? seems like the industry is going a bit pearshaped at the moment!

The Taping Store
16-07-2010, 02:26 PM
I would check your source, Just been talking to my old boss - the International Sales Director of TapeTech, who assures me that this is not true.

TonyM
16-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Nobody in their right mind would ban internet sales. Who has time to go to the shops? I don't!

DMC
16-07-2010, 07:25 PM
I would imagine that internet sales are there bread and butter just now, almost every tool i have bought i have bought on line.

turrican_007
17-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Nobody in their right mind would ban internet sales. Who has time to go to the shops? I don't!

True, unless im taking my boys to the local town on a Saturday morning i would never go shopping for tools etc, i hunt down the best price online and wait for it to be delivered normally next day.So whats the point in wasting your time driving miles to find an outlet for tools parts. Tapetech banning internet sales is never going to happen.

belmoreboy
17-07-2010, 04:53 PM
talking crap again dan :-) - why havnt you mentioned anything about Northstar going bust on here yet? (woops did i say that out loud!)

amestaper
17-07-2010, 06:46 PM
David Prout mentioned this a few days ago here.

http://www.tapingandjointing.com/forum/showthread.php?758-Northstar

DMS
20-07-2010, 12:06 PM
talking crap again dan :-) - why havnt you mentioned anything about Northstar going bust on here yet? (woops did i say that out loud!)
actually now that you mention it, I did. I heard about tapetech from Walltools, in the US. doesnt make much sense to me