PDA

View Full Version : The New Tapetech Bazooka Pump

cornerbox
15-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Just seen some pics of the new Tapetech Bazooka pump and it looks the nuts, if i can find a link i will post it as soon as pos.

turrican_007
15-07-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.drywallzone.com/image.php?object_type=detailed&image_id=7883&window=popup

cornerbox
15-07-2010, 06:47 PM
http://www.drywallzone.com/image.php?object_type=detailed&image_id=7883&window=popup
THANK YOU turrican_007 you were quicker than me, just found the same link:fing02::fing02::fing02:

turrican_007
15-07-2010, 07:06 PM
hehe.. never use a gooseneck, does anyone use the goose neck to fill the bazooka up?:hijacked:

amestaper
15-07-2010, 09:34 PM
hehe.. never use a gooseneck, does anyone use the goose neck to fill the bazooka up?:hijacked:

Aye. Ive got 3 pumps and hate to see 2 standing around doing bugger all.

belmoreboy
16-07-2010, 08:32 AM
turrican_007

do you use filler nozzle to fill your taper?

sure is a neat idea by tapetech - bout time we had some new innovative taping tools

turrican_007
16-07-2010, 09:02 AM
turrican_007

do you use filler nozzle to fill your taper?

sure is a neat idea by tapetech - bout time we had some new innovative taping tools

Yes i do us the filler nozzle to fill the bazooka, i do have another pump with a gooseneck but dont use it, got into the habit of using the filler nozzle and never looked back.. I do find using the filler nozzle a better fit and cleaner (no dribbles) so for me it works, and its one less pump to clean.

The Taping Store
16-07-2010, 02:16 PM
Im just about to take some in to stock, watch this space guys!!

The Taping Store
25-08-2010, 09:02 PM
In stock at www.thetapingstore.com (http://www.thetapingstore.com) Not used it yet but looks like it can speed up filling your bazooka and save time.

amestaper
25-08-2010, 09:12 PM
I fell off my chair at that list price :eek: Dave, but yours seems reasonable enough. :)

belmoreboy
25-08-2010, 09:13 PM
like the idea of the quick release connection can see benefits of that

Captain perfect
25-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Now if the box filling nozzle & the straight nozzle were both T 'd off the gooseneck

You could then run a good selection of tools of just 1 pump & mess free!

I claim 10% of all future sales of my ''time saving neck"" ;););)

dryfix
22-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Public enemy, wrote a song with this pump in mind "Don't believe the hype".
fills 40% faster?.....just move your arm up and down quicker!
variable speed control?......just move your arm up and down quicker!
easy move carry handle?....the bucket it sits in has an"easy move carry handle"
tool-less gooseneck and filler attachment?....Get the "cinta" pump attachment it bolts on between the pump + gooseneck,you can fill the bazooka,corner box and finishing box's with this neat little tool add on, and it's a fraction of the price of a tapetech"the emperor's new clothes"pump.

2buck
23-09-2010, 01:22 AM
Yes i do us the filler nozzle to fill the bazooka, i do have another pump with a gooseneck but dont use it, got into the habit of using the filler nozzle and never looked back.. I do find using the filler nozzle a better fit and cleaner (no dribbles) so for me it works, and its one less pump to clean.

agreed 100% :cool:

turrican_007
23-09-2010, 03:27 PM
Its pointless, how can filling tools 40% faster make any difference on what you earn?:banghead:

your talking seconds not hrs.

the_legend
12-02-2011, 04:48 PM
right i know this is an old thread but!!i was thinking about buying this bazzooka pump from a company sorry belmore boy not you;}the picture clearly shows a bazzooka pump with gooseneck but after a short email i was told i need to pay another 79 + vat f****in rip off im thinking,,now the normal pump doesnt show gooseneck or box filler so you would expect to pay for gooseneck and box filler,,,,,,,,,so why do you show said bazooka pump with gooseneck if your want us to pay extra for it!!!!

you know who you are!!!!

The Taping Store
14-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Thank you for the feedback the_legend.

I apprecite your frustration and can assure you that I have no intention of ripping anybody off. The image of the Bazooka Pump complete with the Gooseneck is the only one that Tapetech has. It does say in the description of the Gooseneck that it is used with the Bazooka pump to complete the tool.

I will change the desription on the site to reflect that the Goosneck does not come with the Pump. I can assure you that it has never been my intention mislead anybody and I'm horrified that anyone would think this was my intention.

As a good will gesture I'll send you an e mail offfering you both tools at cost price

Once again I apologise

the_legend
14-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Thank you for the feedback the_legend.

I apprecite your frustration and can assure you that I have no intention of ripping anybody off. The image of the Bazooka Pump complete with the Gooseneck is the only one that Tapetech has. It does say in the description of the Gooseneck that it is used with the Bazooka pump to complete the tool.

I will change the desription on the site to reflect that the Goosneck does not come with the Pump. I can assure you that it has never been my intention mislead anybody and I'm horrified that anyone would think this was my intention.

As a good will gesture I'll send you an e mail offfering you both tools at cost price

Once again I appologise

No problem david,i would never have said the name of your company and the fact that you are prepaired to come on and offer them at cost says a lot..regards.

Captain perfect
14-02-2011, 07:25 PM

Once again I appologise

You can't get fairer than that!!!!