Thread: Job referrals by text

Thanks

Default Job referrals by text

Making an investigation into whether or not any of you think job notifications being sent out by text message is a good thing?

So what I propose is if you want to reply by PM and leave your mobile number, town or city you live and where you are willing to work then I will send everyone who fits the criteria a text message and let you know about the referral or lead that has been left. Just a heads up mind, all the details will be left in the forums private area.

Let me know your thoughts.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thanks

Sounds like a good idea to me PM sent.

Thanks

Sent you a text message and the plans for Primark, Livingston via email. 5 files in all, please let me know if you receive them as your email provider has a habit of blocking attachments at times.
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thanks

Count me in matey, PM on its way!
    Text message is way to go as I missed out on a job last year as I hadnt been on the forum all weekend. Monday night I logged on and just missed out on an urgent job in Strathaven, cos I had been doing a stupid wee coving job - in Strathaven!!!
    Could've done both

Thanks

Some jobs are snapped up by the time I post them. I got word one was already gone just as I was about to list it earlier, that was less than an hour.

I posted 3 new referrals I got from a friend in London this afternoon, and they would suit tapers in London and the counties north of the city. Shame I dont have the time to find out where everyone lives and send them a message.

Thanks

I'm getting too many inquiries that I can't cope, so I'm inviting regulars to PM their phone details who wish to be added onto our list. I wont fill your inbox with crap unless you want me to, but you will receive a text reminder to visit our private area within minutes of a job lead being listed by me.

Thread Information