Thread: taping jobs

Thanks

Default taping jobs

wasn't sure which section to post this ...... i have been off work all bloody week dew to being let down on a job booked in for this week and next (building warrant has not came through ) last week had 2 calls asking if i could fit jobs in and had declined the offers as i was all booked up am fooking seething to say the least . never been out of work in the last 17 years the contractor was apologetic but that's no fooking good when you got bills to pay .

Getting the hang of this
    Thanks

This happens to us all the time, when your quite the phone never rings and when your busy it never stops

Thanks

Were all in the same boat mate, either rushed of our feet or looking oot the windae

Thanks

its the way it is now CRAP, Tuesday had a phone call but missed it because I was sanding but they left a message "could I do 2 houses next week" I could do it but it meant mucking people around but there was a promise of 130 plot on the end of it, so after about 3 hours after the original call because of sanding and a couple of apologetic phone calls rearranging things for next week and in one case getting a friend to do a house for me I phoned him back with the great news I would be there first thing tuesday I was told that because I never got back to him he got other people in, 3HOURS people will not wait

Thanks

still pisses you off when you are the one left sat in the house and the lad that works with ya likewise and he,s complaining cause he go no wages this week as well .
    cant say too much to the client as i do get a load of work from him catch 22 situation i always bend over backwards to help the clients out finishing jobs on time covering all the shitty work the chippy's leave without any complaints . its bad when they just leave you in the lurch like that.

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crack filler View Post
    its the way it is now CRAP, Tuesday had a phone call but missed it because I was sanding but they left a message "could I do 2 houses next week" I could do it but it meant mucking people around but there was a promise of 130 plot on the end of it, so after about 3 hours after the original call because of sanding and a couple of apologetic phone calls rearranging things for next week and in one case getting a friend to do a house for me I phoned him back with the great news I would be there first thing tuesday I was told that because I never got back to him he got other people in, 3HOURS people will not wait
    3 hours is a bit of a joke! Not giving u time 2 get back 2 them
    I think all these people just think we sit at home waiting for a phone call from them U must b p*ssed off with urself with the extra 130 houses 2 do if u had phoned them? But were they going 2 give u this 130 houses or were they just needing the 2 houses done and then the 130 would have vanished??
    Its sometimes better not 2 work for these people unless u have worked with them before then u will no the score with the company!

Thanks

sorry Chester we I do feel for you mate none of us like to lose work, and Beermonster your probably right about the rest disappearing, i had a coversation with the guy over the weekend about the work thats why I started rearranging things before ringing him back, I'm going to go with your way of thinking that I dodged a bad one there.

Thanks

i know a feeling boy same deep sh***t 3 week out off work
    Taping & jointing
    Phone : 07526 221905

Thread Information