Thread: Fu****G typical

Getting the hang of this
    Thanks

Default Fu****G typical

i recieved a phone call about 5 weeks ago from a subbie i have worked for in the past about taping a new hotel in Edinburgh ( i live just outside Edinburgh) and if i would be interested, my reply was yes but only if there was a decent amount of work to keep me going as i was already working and despite the wages not being great the guy had about 4 months work in front of him, his reply was "dont worry about work its 175 rooms and theres miles of firetaping to be done first" ok then i'll go for it. guess what's happened 3 and a half weeks in to the job he came on site at 3.30 today and says sorry mate but i need the work for my books boys you,ll need to finish up today
    do these "contract managers" as they call themselves forget what it was like to be on the tools with bills to pay and a family to feed,
    phoned up the company i was working for before but he doesent think hes got enough for me. i am f*****g fuming! and would like to give the dick head a

Thanks

Been there mate know how your feeling. To many people come off the tools and either forget or just not care about those trying to make a living. Bastards one and all

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DMC For This Useful Post:

sq ames taper (11-07-2012)

Getting the hang of this
    Thanks

This is the second time in a year this prick's done thisi'll wait till i get all the money im due and mention him in the members section under dodgy contractors

Thanks

feel for you sq,hope you get sorted soon,hopefully what goes around comes around.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to big g For This Useful Post:

sq ames taper (12-07-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sq ames taper View Post
    This is the second time in a year this prick's done thisi'll wait till i get all the money im due and mention him in the members section under dodgy contractors
    Unlucky and I can sympathise, I would be bitter too if i had given up work. Unfortunately gambling on a big jackpot doesn't always pay off and most of us have learned the hard way after crossing paths with bullshitters before. You can have your say Stu, please tell us all.
    Last edited by amestaper; 12-07-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amestaper For This Useful Post:

sq ames taper (12-07-2012)

Thanks

Sorry to hear that sq ames, bet thats the last you'll do for him. Please spill the beans in said members section so no one else gets stung.
    DMC, you're bang on- these cnuts just dont care if you got bills to pay or mouths to feed.
    Its been a while since we had a good moan about a contractor in the members bit so get his name out here!!! (once ya been paid, obviously)

Thanks

Feel for you mate, been there myself it's or like your sh#tting on people to get an extra ten pence a metre and money grabbing we just want regular work and to pay the bills

Thread Information