Thread: out of work

Thanks

Unhappy out of work

out of work and on the dole. whats happened? wonder if anyone here is in the same boat?

Thanks

Thats what this community is all about and someone here may be able to help you out. The Classifieds section can be used by responsible members to jobhunt, or meet new contacts.

This forum hasn't been listed yet so it may get busier in a few weeks once the search engine spiders and bots find us. Come back and check regularly, who knows who may post a thread here. Until then, keep your chin up and keep looking.

Thanks

that was a fast reply, thanx how can i see whats in the classifieds cos its asks for a password? are you based in the uk?

Thanks

I can post this fast because I'm the Administrator and I see all.

To put you in the picture, the Classifieds password will be given to anyone who contributes a significant amount of quality posts and shows they can follow the site rules. Even though you cant see it, trust me, theres nothing of any significance in there right now.
    The forum owners are UK based, the website is UK based and fortunately for me, I am not. I live somewhere warmer.

Thanks

Admin, can I suggest you create a new 'out of work/credit crunch/recession' forum? There are a lot of guys in the building trade out of a job right now and this could be a good place to vent any frustration and do some networking.

BTW Look what I found. Very good.
    Let me Google "credit crunch" for you
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thanks

I wondered who would be first to find the Google link above the 'reply to thread' message. Well done!
    Your wish is my command regarding your last post. I've added a credit crunch blues forum and moved this thread over for you.

Let me Google "clever clogs" for you

Thanks

Default not worked for 2 months

you bet its happening. time to look for a new home overseas beofre this country goes bust

Senile Old Bastard the_tapeinator's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnk View Post
    you bet its happening. time to look for a new home overseas beofre this country goes bust
    Not very optimistic are you? Its also like this in mainland europe. Maybe a change and major shake up was needed. It will be different for every company that survives this recession, but it has happened before and will do so again. Go with the flow as stock market is out of your control, play to your strengths and try to have an operational business in place ready for when it booms again.
    Jesus loves you........ everyone else thinks you're an arsehole.

Thread Information