Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Freemans at Belmore

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Default Freemans at Belmore

No its not free!! LOL
    Has any of u guy's used the freemans readymix? Come's in boxes and its from Mr Marcus!!(Belmore)
    Good stuff, I would say its better than the rest in this country,And I can still get away with the 2 box method I do now!
    Goes on smooth and sands better than anything I have tried!(And Marcus don't go jack the price up if every1 starts using it lol)

Thanks

I think that's the stuff he sent me to try. I used it to middle coat so cant say what it sands like as I put Smartmix Extra over it. Went on nice though.

Getting the hang of this wallpaul's Avatar
    Thanks

how much per box? what m2 do you get per box?
    cannot find it on belmore site!

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wallpaul View Post
    how much per box? what m2 do you get per box?
    cannot find it on belmore site!
    8 a box!! Not sure about m2!!
    Good stuff tho and waiting for more

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beermonster For This Useful Post:

wallpaul (23-06-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beermonster View Post
    8 a box!! Not sure about m2!!
    Good stuff tho and waiting for more
    is it as good as quicksand mate?

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

is it as good as quicksand mate?
    Whats quicksand?
    Never used it!!

Getting the hang of this
    Thanks

is that in the square box and takes ages to dry but sands easy, if it is used it years ago and the local drywall centre stopped stocking it as it was to new and no one wanted to change.

Thanks

Whats quicksand?
    Never used it!!
    bg make it lol its easy sand joint cement.

Thanks

Why's Belmore ( Marcus) not pushing this material on here ?.

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drywall guy View Post
    Why's Belmore ( Marcus) not pushing this material on here ?.
    Cause he not got any!!! LOL
    I'm Waiting for 64 boxes o the stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MARCUS U GET ON IT!!!!!!

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

bg make it lol its easy sand joint cement.
    Only use their bagged fast set and that sh*t they call corner tape when in a push!
    Other than that BG can stick their stuff!

Thanks

Only use their bagged fast set and that sh*t they call corner tape when in a push!
    Other than that BG can stick their stuff!
    really beer!!
    personally cannot fault their gear..

Getting the hang of this
    Thanks

their corner tape used to be good but of late I have noticed the paper has got thinner and comes unstuck from the metal strips and the metal is a different thickness. Used to use this all the time but is just the same as the cheap stuff now. Now I only use B.G. easyfill and promix lite.

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

really beer!!
    personally cannot fault their gear..
    Yea its went 2 the dogs the corner tape!! Off angles is the only place I use it really!

Season Ticket Holder belmoreboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Thought I'd better pitch in here and say my piece! It's on it's way ( i promise beermonster!) had some real issues with loading and shipping but lessons learnt ! - As beermosnter says it top notch compound - it comes shipped in outer cardboard box with plastic liner inside, it's not a new concept more the fact that we have always been dictated to by the big 3 over here in good old blighty! and only been served with old school powder or over priced ready mixed in buckets.

Couple of methods to prep for use - if using for boxing best method is to crack open cardboard top and fold plastic over edges of box then simply empty into container (bucket) it usually comes ot in a rather strange looking cube of compound! then simply add desired water to thin for either taping or boxing.

If used as an all purpose filler for skimming or making good can be used straight from the box by simply opening and maybe giving a quick wizz with a mixer - if need be pump can slide over side of box and boxes filled this way.

It will be FREE !!! well sort of - for those that have yet to try a sample (apologies we ran out of initial testing pallets so quickly) please bear with me and we have allocated some of the incoming stock as samples for anyone who wishes to try before they buy!

So why are we offering yet another ready mixed product to the uk? Frankly were fed up with being squeezed constantly on price from some of the big merchants who neither understand the product they are selling nor offer any kind of after care or associated products (ie tapes, beads, tools) So price is key and of course quality will be just as important, product is 'nice to use' with good flow rate low shrinkage and of course easy to sand but with out loosing bond or strength.

We hope by striving to offer our valued customers cheaper but still good quality products we can help you put more money in your back pocket! If we can succeed in that then our work here is complete, and feel we have given something back to all our valued customers for your support over the years making Belmore the success it is today.

As soon as stock is in hand we will repost with some pallet deals and shipping rates and will post details on how to get hold of a sample - full pallet is 64 boxes.
    The Uk's No 1 Drylining & Plastering Tool Store
    01603 787464
    http://www.belmoretools.co.uk
    Skype - Facebook - Twitter - Blogger = belmoretools

Check Out http://www.SheetrockDirect.com Buy Sheetrock Products Online !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to belmoreboy For This Useful Post:

wallpaul (27-06-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by belmoreboy View Post
    Thought I'd better pitch in here and say my piece! It's on it's way ( i promise beermonster!) had some real issues with loading and shipping but lessons learnt ! - As beermosnter says it top notch compound - it comes shipped in outer cardboard box with plastic liner inside, it's not a new concept more the fact that we have always been dictated to by the big 3 over here in good old blighty! and only been served with old school powder or over priced ready mixed in buckets.

Couple of methods to prep for use - if using for boxing best method is to crack open cardboard top and fold plastic over edges of box then simply empty into container (bucket) it usually comes ot in a rather strange looking cube of compound! then simply add desired water to thin for either taping or boxing.

If used as an all purpose filler for skimming or making good can be used straight from the box by simply opening and maybe giving a quick wizz with a mixer - if need be pump can slide over side of box and boxes filled this way.

It will be FREE !!! well sort of - for those that have yet to try a sample (apologies we ran out of initial testing pallets so quickly) please bear with me and we have allocated some of the incoming stock as samples for anyone who wishes to try before they buy!

So why are we offering yet another ready mixed product to the uk? Frankly were fed up with being squeezed constantly on price from some of the big merchants who neither understand the product they are selling nor offer any kind of after care or associated products (ie tapes, beads, tools) So price is key and of course quality will be just as important, product is 'nice to use' with good flow rate low shrinkage and of course easy to sand but with out loosing bond or strength.

We hope by striving to offer our valued customers cheaper but still good quality products we can help you put more money in your back pocket! If we can succeed in that then our work here is complete, and feel we have given something back to all our valued customers for your support over the years making Belmore the success it is today.

As soon as stock is in hand we will repost with some pallet deals and shipping rates and will post details on how to get hold of a sample - full pallet is 64 boxes.
    marcus, can you put me down for a sample please..

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

marcus, can you put me down for a sample please..
    If u don't like it I will be very surprised!
    It's good 2 work with and when u empty it out of the box it's like a large lump of butter! Then a quick mix its like spreading butter!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Beermonster For This Useful Post:

wallpaul (27-06-2014)

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by belmoreboy View Post

Hope I'm getting some discount for starting this thread?

Thanks

If u don't like it I will be very surprised!
    It's good 2 work with and when u empty it out of the box it's like a large lump of butter! Then a quick mix its like spreading butter!!!!
    just used some promix lite. quite impressed.

Thanks

Is that Freeman Products from the US? If it is, it is here in Oklahoma close to where I am. I have been going to their factory and using their stuff for quite awhile and they do make good lightweight and topping.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to McCallum and Sons Drywall For This Useful Post:

belmoreboy (20-08-2014)

Thread Information