Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 250

Thread: Freemans at Belmore

  1. #121
    Season Ticket Holder belmoreboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    National Tools & Materials Supplier
    Posts
    807
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 127 Times in 102 Posts

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.savage View Post
    another day another text from belend tools saying they will ring about the freemans but nothing lol.. why don't we all get to gether and help poor Marcus by sending back our old boxes, feel free to fill them up first with what ever comes to mind....

    nice post thanks tom and to think i had you on my xmas list
    The Uk's No 1 Drylining & Plastering Tool Store
    01603 787464
    http://www.belmoretools.co.uk
    Skype - Facebook - Twitter - Blogger = belmoretools

    Check Out http://www.SheetrockDirect.com Buy Sheetrock Products Online !

  2. #122
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 74 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.savage View Post
    another day another text from belend tools saying they will ring about the freemans but nothing lol.. why don't we all get to gether and help poor Marcus by sending back our old boxes, feel free to fill them up first with what ever comes to mind....
    Come on chief that was a bit harsh!!!
    We r prob just a minority of the sales Belmore do! It is a big company!
    Sure as sh*t Marcus is not going 2 retire on what I spend with him!
    Also he has been great with me in the past with stuff (Some Free) I have met him a couple of times and he's a good guy but as u should no,Not everything run nice and smooth at times!
    Last edited by Beermonster; 05-11-2014 at 04:54 PM.

  3. #123
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    taunton
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    no worries, after you had my q tech sander for best part of two years your name went from belmore tools on my phone too belend tools. although I must say your always very polite on the phone and come across well... its all in the best possible taste! not surprised you were taken aback by freemans sales, I love it and only got few bags of arrow to tide me over a week. in the end of the day it would be stupid to get loads and be stuck with it coz we don't like it. now better get plenty of the paper tape coz as long as its 2 quid a roll ish you will sell loads. its the best. if it was not for belend tools there would be no great tape coming and no freemans super jc so thanks! still belend tools on phone though.
    Quote Originally Posted by belmoreboy View Post
    nice post thanks tom and to think i had you on my xmas list

  4. #124
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    taunton
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 39 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    just a bit of fun... if its gets bad will break into docks down at Southampton and FREE THE FREEMANS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beermonster View Post
    Come on chief that was a bit harsh!!!
    We r prob just a minority of the sales Belmore do! It is a big company!
    Sure as sh*t Marcus is not going 2 retire on what I spend with him!

  5. #125
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 74 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.savage View Post
    just a bit of fun... if its gets bad will break into docks down at Southampton and FREE THE FREEMANS
    Good stuff go for it LOL!
    2 far away for me to help there!
    I'm still ok with a 20/30 boxes on the go!
    Yea it is good stuff that's for sure! I like the way it sets up and u can go back and touch bits up when still wet without it dragging!

  6. #126
    Season Ticket Holder belmoreboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    National Tools & Materials Supplier
    Posts
    807
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 127 Times in 102 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.savage View Post
    just a bit of fun... if its gets bad will break into docks down at Southampton and FREE THE FREEMANS
    It's in the middle of this lot somewhere?!!con_031.jpg
    The Uk's No 1 Drylining & Plastering Tool Store
    01603 787464
    http://www.belmoretools.co.uk
    Skype - Facebook - Twitter - Blogger = belmoretools

    Check Out http://www.SheetrockDirect.com Buy Sheetrock Products Online !

  7. #127
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 74 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.savage View Post
    no worries, after you had my q tech sander for best part of two years your name went from belmore tools on my phone too belend tools. although I must say your always very polite on the phone and come across well... its all in the best possible taste! not surprised you were taken aback by freemans sales, I love it and only got few bags of arrow to tide me over a week. in the end of the day it would be stupid to get loads and be stuck with it coz we don't like it. now better get plenty of the paper tape coz as long as its 2 quid a roll ish you will sell loads. its the best. if it was not for belend tools there would be no great tape coming and no freemans super jc so thanks! still belend tools on phone though.
    Think we have a new name for u Marcus!!

  8. #128
    Season Ticket Holder belmoreboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    National Tools & Materials Supplier
    Posts
    807
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 127 Times in 102 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thomas.savage View Post
    no worries, after you had my q tech sander for best part of two years your name went from belmore tools on my phone too belend tools. although I must say your always very polite on the phone and come across well... its all in the best possible taste! not surprised you were taken aback by freemans sales, I love it and only got few bags of arrow to tide me over a week. in the end of the day it would be stupid to get loads and be stuck with it coz we don't like it. now better get plenty of the paper tape coz as long as its 2 quid a roll ish you will sell loads. its the best. if it was not for belend tools there would be no great tape coming and no freemans super jc so thanks! still belend tools on phone though.
    I kinda like it it's got a good Ring (piece) to it !
    The Uk's No 1 Drylining & Plastering Tool Store
    01603 787464
    http://www.belmoretools.co.uk
    Skype - Facebook - Twitter - Blogger = belmoretools

    Check Out http://www.SheetrockDirect.com Buy Sheetrock Products Online !

  9. #129
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 74 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belmoreboy View Post
    It's in the middle of this lot somewhere?!!con_031.jpg
    Get down and kick some butt chief!!
    Some desperate people needing the stuff!!

  10. #130
    Getting the hang of this
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cornwall UK
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Hahaha. I can hold out until early next week. Hopefully you know more by then.

  11. #131
    Getting the hang of this
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cornwall UK
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Heard anything?

  12. #132
    VIP TonyM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,330
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 187 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Is this stuff like a quid a box or something? Just use something else if it hasn't turned up.

  13. #133
    Getting the hang of this
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cornwall UK
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Haha, half the price of smartmix and better stuff. I'm half way through a job with it and have two boxes left. Would rather stick to the same compound if possible. Monday afternoon I'll have to get some smartmix though if the new load hasn't arrived.

  14. #134
    VIP TonyM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,330
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 187 Times in 160 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prjwebb View Post
    Haha, half the price of smartmix and better stuff. I'm half way through a job with it and have two boxes left. Would rather stick to the same compound if possible. Monday afternoon I'll have to get some smartmix though if the new load hasn't arrived.
    There's less in a box though isn't there? What do you pay for Smartmix too? I can get it for 16 ish

  15. #135
    Getting the hang of this
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cornwall UK
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    There's less in a box though isn't there? What do you pay for Smartmix too? I can get it for 16 ish
    I pay 18 for smartmix. By the time you thin down the Freemans to a useable consistency it's not too far off.

  16. #136
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Just joined the forum and am very interested in buying the mud in box form I had seen it being used in USA and if it is coming at the price that has been talked about 8 per box I would take a couple of pallets how would I get them to belfast

  17. #137
    Season Ticket Holder belmoreboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    National Tools & Materials Supplier
    Posts
    807
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 127 Times in 102 Posts

    Default

    Will send you a message s Webb as you can see from fellow members were having a few issues with getting product right now, it's selling out quicker than we can get it shipped! Update soon people again sorry for delay
    The Uk's No 1 Drylining & Plastering Tool Store
    01603 787464
    http://www.belmoretools.co.uk
    Skype - Facebook - Twitter - Blogger = belmoretools

    Check Out http://www.SheetrockDirect.com Buy Sheetrock Products Online !

  18. #138
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for getting back so soon was going to give you a bell to discuss shipping

  19. #139
    Season Ticket Holder
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 74 Times in 71 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by belmoreboy View Post
    Will send you a message s Webb as you can see from fellow members were having a few issues with getting product right now, it's selling out quicker than we can get it shipped! Update soon people again sorry for delay
    Hope it hurry's up soon chief!!
    Or I will be needing an urgent supply of blue!!(For same price as Freemans of coarse)
    Just aswel its all chit weather at the moment and nothing will dry!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Beermonster For This Useful Post:

    prjwebb (14-11-2014)

  21. #140
    Getting the hang of this
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Cornwall UK
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Default

    I managed to convince the guys I'm working for to put a dehumidifier in the places I'm in and leave it running over night. Coming in to a warm and dry house is a nice change!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Belmore yellow sanding discs
    By saleen836 in forum Taping tools and materials
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 30-05-2014, 04:32 PM
  2. Finance Available NOW @ Belmore Tools
    By belmoreboy in forum Taping tools and materials
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-07-2013, 05:32 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-05-2011, 11:36 AM
  4. New Home For Belmore Tools
    By belmoreboy in forum Trade and industry news
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 02:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •