Thread: Angles help

Thanks

Default Angles help

How's it going fellow jointers. Needing some help with my angles. How can you adjust the angle head to apply more material. I'm having to 3 coat internals just to get a half decent coat over the tape nightmare sheeting is good and Columbia anglehead is bout 2 years old any help very welcome I'm seeing angles in my sleep 😤😤

Thanks

hi
    put new wheels on your corner roller and make sure mud not too thick when putting on tapes.. flush with a 3.5 and top when dryish with a 3. cant go wrong.. perfect coverage and no edge. your head might be worn out or faulty but i dought it. send it ti belmore or walls n cielings they can referb it can diy but its messing about better off spending the time working and get some one else to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by taper1985 View Post
    How's it going fellow jointers. Needing some help with my angles. How can you adjust the angle head to apply more material. I'm having to 3 coat internals just to get a half decent coat over the tape nightmare sheeting is good and Columbia anglehead is bout 2 years old any help very welcome I'm seeing angles in my sleep 

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by thomas.savage View Post
    hi
    put new wheels on your corner roller and make sure mud not too thick when putting on tapes.. flush with a 3.5 and top when dryish with a 3. cant go wrong.. perfect coverage and no edge. your head might be worn out or faulty but i dought it. send it ti belmore or walls n cielings they can referb it can diy but its messing about better off spending the time working and get some one else to do it.

Cheers Thomas savage will try rollers first they Columbia too and are about 9 years old on original wheels Thanks for the help

Thread Information