Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gyproc pro mix LIte HELP

Season Ticket Holder belmoreboy's Avatar
    Thanks

WOW this is serios! Highland Taper do you have a correct link to the facebook page you posted earlier in the thread.
    What have BG said "officially" or "unofficially" they are ding about this?
    The Uk's No 1 Drylining & Plastering Tool Store
    01603 787464
    http://www.belmoretools.co.uk
    Skype - Facebook - Twitter - Blogger = belmoretools

Check Out http://www.SheetrockDirect.com Buy Sheetrock Products Online !

Thanks

Tell you what those clowns are doing, FECK ALL!! But looking for a way out of owning up to adding more toxic shit to their shit product!!

One Fing question I asked 2 weeks ago still remains unanswered but they got Fing plenty for me the cheeky bastards!!!

I simply asked HOW COME YOU PUT A BIOCIDE WARNING ON YOUR TUBS OF TOXIC SHIT 3 OR 4 MONTHS AGO!!

This is their reply

As discussed in order to progress matters further it would be useful if you could confirm in writing precisely how the product was applied by you and exactly what PPE was worn during the 2 day period you advised the severe reaction was suffered from in December.

1. Please confirm the precise dates of exposure.
    2. Please describe the application process utilised in detail across those 2 days.
    3. Please confirm the make and specification of any gloves used and the approximate period they were worn for over that period.
    4. Please confirm if you are aware of any direct skin contact between the product and your hands face and arms over that 2 day period.
    5. Please confirm if any other form of protection such as a barrier cream was used. If so please confirm the make and specification of that product also.
    6. Please confirm if any samples of the product batch utilised by you remain available for inspection/testing.
    7. Please confirm if the product containers of the product batch utilised by you remain available for inspection/testing.

As discussed following receipt of your response we shall make further enquiries into the matter both with our Principals and also the manufacturers of the product.

Thanks

Looks like they're trying to catch you out, saying you should've used gloves etc. However, the compound still shouldn't have burned your hands like that!

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Taper View Post
    Tell you what those clowns are doing, FECK ALL!! But looking for a way out of owning up to adding more toxic shit to their shit product!!

One Fing question I asked 2 weeks ago still remains unanswered but they got Fing plenty for me the cheeky bastards!!!

I simply asked HOW COME YOU PUT A BIOCIDE WARNING ON YOUR TUBS OF TOXIC SHIT 3 OR 4 MONTHS AGO!!

This is their reply

As discussed in order to progress matters further it would be useful if you could confirm in writing precisely how the product was applied by you and exactly what PPE was worn during the 2 day period you advised the severe reaction was suffered from in December.

1. Please confirm the precise dates of exposure.
    2. Please describe the application process utilised in detail across those 2 days.
    3. Please confirm the make and specification of any gloves used and the approximate period they were worn for over that period.
    4. Please confirm if you are aware of any direct skin contact between the product and your hands face and arms over that 2 day period.
    5. Please confirm if any other form of protection such as a barrier cream was used. If so please confirm the make and specification of that product also.
    6. Please confirm if any samples of the product batch utilised by you remain available for inspection/testing.
    7. Please confirm if the product containers of the product batch utilised by you remain available for inspection/testing.

As discussed following receipt of your response we shall make further enquiries into the matter both with our Principals and also the manufacturers of the product.
    So what they r saying is if u use their shit product u need to b wearing full overalls,Gloves(That should really b ductaped to the overalls) As dust might get in there,Full head mask so no dust can get u?
    Bullsh*t I say take them to the cleaners!

Thanks

Looks that way mate the dirty scum havent the balls to tell me WTF is melting my skin yet, But want all those shit questions answered 1st!!

Thanks

Good thread I've been taping for nearly 15 years. Always had dry hands but recently it's getting really bad. Starting to go to my arms and face what is the crack with this new biocide label. You heard anymore from BG yet highland taper

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taper1985 View Post
    Good thread I've been taping for nearly 15 years. Always had dry hands but recently it's getting really bad. Starting to go to my arms and face what is the crack with this new biocide label. You heard anymore from BG yet highland taper
    I think every1 needs to get away from that chit!!!
    I'm curios about this label so going to travis 2 c if I can find it!
    Go Freemans and u will b a happy camper and maybe save ur lives!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beermonster View Post
    I think every1 needs to get away from that chit!!!
    I'm curios about this label so going to travis 2 c if I can find it!
    Go Freemans and u will b a happy camper and maybe save ur lives!

Cheers beermonster. I've been promo mix for nearly 10yrs due to job spec etc what like is freemans to work with what BG going to do about it

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by taper1985 View Post
    Cheers beermonster. I've been promo mix for nearly 10yrs due to job spec etc what like is freemans to work with what BG going to do about it
    Freemans blows BG out the water!
    Its just good that's all I can say and maybe best readymix out there!!
    Get onto Marcus and get some u wont b disappointed!

Thanks

Its in the hands of both legal teams now I cant say anything to BG anymore, Not that talking to BG does any good as they have told me sweet FA about what they added to the mix that is causing so much shit for the user.

Taper are you having same reaction as what i have in the photo? If so other fillers may affect you until you take time out from taping as i have had to give up for a month or so as using my usual GTEC product also has biocides added but not near as strong as promix but because the promix hit me so hard the GTECH is having an effect until i heal fully from using the toxic promix

If you can post some pics Taper would help the case against BG to make them change the promix back to a safer product for all to use

Thread Information