Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work advice please

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    Tom I have met dnbdan and I can assure you that any pant shitting would be done by you he certainly is not your average spotty faced apprentice poisoned dwarf lol yes.

rabbyc........."though I've never heard of a fully qualified taper" well you have now I have ALL my qualifications NVQ City and Guilds in Taping and Fixing. BUT NO ONE ever asks to see them.

dnbdan just to give you something to aim at, If you cant do your normal 3bed house in 3days +1/2day to sand with no snagging call back then you will not make as much as you think. Remember this IF you do get called back to snag then unless your still on the same site it can write off another days money which makes a 3day house a 4day house and you earn 25% less. Most Tapers inc me will quote the day they earned a 1000 but non of them will tell you about all the days they worked for fuck all and paid out to do it..

And finally take no notice of Tom he likes to wind you up but his advice is spot on.
    well i would have supplied the toilet paper so we would of both been covered...

i have had guys shit themselves and had their mums on the phone saying little johnny can't cope... they all gave it the big one before hand lol

good luck, if you want to come along on a sat in the future you can...

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Thanks

no i am fatter than that these days, oh and a fuck site quicker despite that. that twat going backwards, not optimum! he is a fuck wit though probably thinks he is the dogs bollocks.

no vids of me, sadly when i was turbo savage doing 4 beds in 7 hours on my own the you tube was not a thing lol i still move with efficiency and grace but too fat to go warp speed. best i can do is full impulse, even that tires me out at the moment after a few hours...

still coated up a shit timber frame 3 bed today, and internal it in 4 hours, walked in at 8 drove away at 12. got 2.5 hours left, maybe 3 if i am shit. did not break a sweat, given i am 3 stone overweight you to think i must know what i am doing lol
    Last edited by thomas.savage; 17-02-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

waits for the you cant do it that fast comments to begin. Me I like all the toys I have just bought a bazooka and having lots of fun learning how to use that, don't know why when I only do one house a fortnight. Don't get me wrong they don't take me two weeks to do just a couple or three days then I go fishing or bike riding while I wait for the next one.

Thanks

waits for the you cant do it that fast comments to begin. Me I like all the toys I have just bought a bazooka and having lots of fun learning how to use that, don't know why when I only do one house a fortnight. Don't get me wrong they don't take me two weeks to do just a couple or three days then I go fishing or bike riding while I wait for the next one.
    yea dillon, i am right with you on that! i do fuck all these days. its the working on my own, doing it too long. am happy when i do work to do units over two days, its easier tbh. i should really get fit and take some one on as the job is very easy for me but my ambition is lacking.

i dont care what guys say about things being impossible, anyone who has seen me work knows i tell the truth and knows the job left behind is still ok, better than many out there. i am yet to meet anyone doing it in a day to a better standard. or two days for that matter.

a monkey can three coat, allow each coat to dry etc... really a bloody monkey can do that.

job is easy! if you can get out of bed lol

Thanks

this place is dead these days, shame.

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Oi I bloody 3 coat everything, I have the luxury of being able to take that little bit longer and leaving the best job I can that way I don't get hit with too much snagging, mind you I still get called back to fix "other trade damage" yesterday it was 4 holes cut by the sparky in a house being handed over this week. Nothing changes.

We really must get together some time and put the world to rights, slag off contractors and drink beer

Thanks

Oi I bloody 3 coat everything, I have the luxury of being able to take that little bit longer and leaving the best job I can that way I don't get hit with too much snagging, mind you I still get called back to fix "other trade damage" yesterday it was 4 holes cut by the sparky in a house being handed over this week. Nothing changes.

We really must get together some time and put the world to rights, slag off contractors and drink beer
    yep, thats sounds good, two sour cunts. one fat and middle aged, the other fat and old. dream team.

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

So your a Middle age spread lol

where are you working maybe I'll pop up and see what Ive been doing wrong all these years

Thanks

So your a Middle age spread lol

where are you working maybe I'll pop up and see what Ive been doing wrong all these years
    taunton, persimmon monkton heathfield. shit units. your not doing anything wrong!

we can have a day doing it my way then a day doing yours lol if you visit be prepared to work lol i will reciprocate as long as your unit is not some high piece of shit. friday would be good. i got little going on at the moment. we could bash out a unit friday then go and drink beer? could do a day with you next week in return??

beer wise, you welcome to my sofa if you get drunk here but if your leading me astray in foreign grounds i will need a place to sleep getting back to mine is a shit on public transport.

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Sorry cant do Friday its the wifes Birthday lunch so Id better be there to pay the bill. Will keep in touch

Thread Information