Thread: Its winter again!! surprise?!

Thanks

Default Its winter again!! surprise?!

thought i would start this thread for days like today, when you get on site to do a house... its obviously winter (the house builders never seem to realise this happens every year! at the same time of the year!!) the plot is open to the elements with no attempt to cover it and no heater, despite being told (yes you have to tell them!! why though??) that this was needed days before hand... even every fcuking day since november!

they say yes, they understand but never do it?? then they ask when will the plot be rubbed down lol

this is totally insane, my favorite is when the fcuktards put heaters in the house but with no gas bottle.. its ok though it will work, they are magic heaters! they even work when left in the compound..

please share your experience of all things turbo retard that occur regularly on site,

i am on persimmon at the moment doing units that they have build thousands of times before but still the door frames are wrong and the electrician does not know what goes where.. ummm holes galore.. oh and there are boards off in the down stairs shiter because the plumber has special needs (he looks kind of normal but...) and manages to fcuk things up even though every house is the same...

bit of a concern this modern house building in the uk one thinks...

Thanks

This.
    Had a day off this week and the fcuking electrician came in. I boarded this and pulled the wires through at 1300 & 1400 mm as was written on them. He came in and did this. I tackled him about it and he made up some shit about socket heights but he knew he'd fcuked up. Told him in future I'm not pulling anything through, he can make a note of the positions and do it himself after.
    What pissed me off is that this is on a wall in a critical light area. The wall was jointed, slurried, sanded, sealed and had had one coat of emulsion. I will now have to remove the sockets and back boxes, plug the hole, and repair it wide enough so it doesn't flash when the light is low. I'll be paid for it, but that's not the point. Oh yeah, at the moment there are 5 like this and today he cut a down lighter in the wrong place on a ceiling that has high level windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyM For This Useful Post:

thomas.savage (19-02-2016)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    This. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...7361c4e058.jpg
    Had a day off this week and the fcuking electrician came in. I boarded this and pulled the wires through at 1300 & 1400 mm as was written on them. He came in and did this. I tackled him about it and he made up some shit about socket heights but he knew he'd fcuked up. Told him in future I'm not pulling anything through, he can make a note of the positions and do it himself after.
    What pissed me off is that this is on a wall in a critical light area. The wall was jointed, slurried, sanded, sealed and had had one coat of emulsion. I will now have to remove the sockets and back boxes, plug the hole, and repair it wide enough so it doesn't flash when the light is low. I'll be paid for it, but that's not the point. Oh yeah, at the moment there are 5 like this and today he cut a down lighter in the wrong place on a ceiling that has high level windows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you have the solution tony, the cnut can pull his own wires through. though by the sounds of it he will get that wrong too.. moneys not the point!

in the old days you could of beat him with a estwing hammer... or make some holes in his van and see if he likes filling!

i remember going round plots smashing out sockets with my trusty estwing before i sanded lol

throwing fcukers tools out the window lol

Thanks

This thread has potential

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thomas.savage View Post
    you have the solution tony, the cnut can pull his own wires through. though by the sounds of it he will get that wrong too.. moneys not the point!

in the old days you could of beat him with a estwing hammer... or make some holes in his van and see if he likes filling!

i remember going round plots smashing out sockets with my trusty estwing before i sanded lol

throwing fcukers tools out the window lol
    That's why me and u get along so well!!!
    Same attitude to shit workmanship!!!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beermonster View Post
    That's why me and u get along so well!!!
    Same attitude to shit workmanship!!!!!!
    i was under impression you thought i was a knob jockey...

lets join hands and sing the kumbaya, or team up and go round setting fire to persimmon timber frames!! both could be considered cathartic!

this thread could be good, we need more tapertards to join the forum. its too quiet here these days.

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Just got off on the wrong foot I think!!!
    I would kindly set fire to some o the kits u get nowadays!

Thanks

another day another chat with the site manager about getting the open fronts of the units covered and heaters put in... they say yes everyday but nothing happens.

oh well, more stuff missing... more holes and crap that i have to point out to the guy whose job it is to know these things but seems to be retarded.

Fcuking special needs, it must be a government scheme to get the mentally handicapped off benefits and into work. nice to see persimmon are doing their bit to help.

retarded? cant wipe your own arse? dribble constantly? cant retain simple information? we have the career for you...

Getting the hang of this
    Thanks

Winter houses,

2 shiny new red rads have been on site now since end of November, just a shame we are still waiting for a generator to start them up,��

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thomas.savage View Post
    i was under impression you thought i was a knob jockey...

lets join hands and sing the kumbaya, or team up and go round setting fire to persimmon timber frames!! both could be considered cathartic!

this thread could be good, we need more tapertards to join the forum. its too quiet here these days.
    Just read that Persimmon made 2.9 billion last year with profit of 637.8 Million!!!
    You guys r working 2 hard LOL!

Getting the hang of this
    Thanks

Currently working 2 houses with no front or back doors fitted. Plans to use a dehumidifier are out the window as it'd be pointless and it's only a matter of time before things grind to a halt because shit isn't drying.
    At least the doors won't get scratched though.

Thanks

well another week last week of being told that the porch roof was going on and front door was getting fix and heater were being put in plots, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday...nothing
    this week, monday morning still nothing so went to see agent. he said it was definitely happening now and will be ok for tues.. tuesday nothing, wednesday a gas bottle but no heater and still nothing on front of the house even though i have asked for a temporary solution (plywood or sheet of some kind) every day for three weeks, every day i get told YES I WILL DO THAT but nothing ever FCUKING HAPPENS... RETARDED!!! FCUKING BRAIN INJURY!!! i have ordered a child's bib for the cnut and will be giving it to him friday.

i hope to get it printed with the words ' PATHETIC RETARDED CNUT!'

Thread Information