Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is it just me or is it getting even more quiet on the workfront

Thanks

good on ya my man.i wasn't suggesting it cant be done.having a nice littlen run of tesco express' and other commercial work at the mo.340 m2 on tesco express last weekend.and 570m2 of partitions last week.next tesco in swansea just started.all at 3.50 m2.make hay while the sun shines.coz it could easily come to a grinding halt.gonna hit the swansea job in the nights.no one in the way.everything in there taped full height to 5 metres.

been afunny year.started this year on 8 an hour patching on a refurb!!!!!quickly went to 10 then 12.50 per hour.but kept the wolves from the door.picked up other work around it and a lot more commercial work came in.and the last 3/4 months have been mental.taught myself to skim on the refurb and have picked up small things on the back of that.

but experience has taught me that a purple patch dont mean shit.keep at it.keep pitching.keep fingers crossed.and hope it doesnt dry up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tredelerch Taping View Post
    This week i'm doing a 3 and a 4 bedder.Started 3 bedder yesterday and finish by dinner today (680),start 4 Bedder (870) tomorrow and finish Saturday morning.Cash job Friday and Saturday afternoons.Put the hours in and don't get distracted,also keep a monotonous system going.Oh yeah forgot to mention the 3 bedder i taped on the weekend.Monday i've got 12 soundcoats at the crappy price of 28 each.
    I get up early and work all day!!
    how can you tape joints & internals, bead,10",12",nail spot,final coat beads and nail spots,corner box and sand dry the next day it doesnt make sense?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JON RAMBO View Post
    how can you tape joints & internals, bead,10",12",nail spot,final coat beads and nail spots,corner box and sand dry the next day it doesnt make sense?
    He has 6 legs and arms!
    "YOUR PRIUS JUST SAVED ALL THE PETROL MY MUSTANG USED!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tredelerch Taping View Post
    This week i'm doing a 3 and a 4 bedder.Started 3 bedder yesterday and finish by dinner today (680),start 4 Bedder (870) tomorrow and finish Saturday morning.Cash job Friday and Saturday afternoons.Put the hours in and don't get distracted,also keep a monotonous system going.Oh yeah forgot to mention the 3 bedder i taped on the weekend.Monday i've got 12 soundcoats at the crappy price of 28 each.
    I get up early and work all day!!
    Come on mate, no-one likes a smart arse, how many Poles do you have working for ye ??????

Getting the hang of this
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JON RAMBO View Post
    who the fcuk are you wayne rooney! i think you'v hit the 000 key to many times lol
    Hahaha classic

Thread Information