Visit Belmore Tools online shop

Haryward ,Ca
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Smile Hello from N. California !!!

My name Shakir. I'm 15 years in the drywall finishing trade. I'm a full time instructor at our apprenticeship school. Molding , teaching and motivating the next generations of finishers. We have a project going on were we want to build a wall of history of the drywall finishing trade. To display it's past automatic tools, hand tools up till now. If there is anyone out there with historic tools of the trade...give me a buzz ...let's talk..I would love to have them to show the pride and advancement of are craft.

Shakir Villalobos
    Drywall Finisher Instructor
    209-681-9146 cell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to drywall finisher For This Useful Post:

admin (10-09-2009)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Thanks for the introduction Shakir.

Thats certainly an interesting concept. A few tool guys who are members might know some good leads or could have some old material shoved away in a dusty old lockup somewhere. I've still got a second hand Premier taping gun I bought over 15 years ago that works, I havent a clue how old it is.

Welcome to the forum.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Welcome aboard Shakir.
    I hope you can find what you're looking for, and we're both curious as to what information you manage to find. Feel welcome to have a good read through our forum, post your own topics and hang around until someone can come up with some rusty relics for you.

Digging for drywall archaeology? I like it, good luck with your hunt.

Thread Information