Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: USG Product Availability

Thanks

Default USG Product Availability

We are constantly looking to make our products more accessable to the wider T&J community.

Would any of you guys be open to buying materials on-line if the price was right and we could get it to your house, yard or site ?

Prices would vary depending on the quantity etc

Please let me know your thoughts.
    Cheers

Michael

Michael Anderson
    USG (UK) Ltd
    Tel :- 0770 331 4155
    E-Mail :- andersonm@usg.com
    Web-Site :- www.level-5.co.uk

Season Ticket Holder
    Thanks

Default usg

Hi there i would b more than interested!! I have been trying 2 get my hands on some paper beads of urs 2 try as gyproc corner tape has went all wrong! I use sheeetrock all purpose for the rest of my taping which i get at a pallet at a time from belmore! Look forward 2 hear from u!

Thanks

Hi Beermonster

send me your address on a private message and i will get some sample beads sent out to you in the post for you to take a look at.

If any take your interest then Belmoreboy should be able to sort you out
    Cheers

Michael

Michael Anderson
    USG (UK) Ltd

Thanks

Sheetrock is available from Johnstone/Leyland Dec Centres now. I bought some in Govan and the price was 3 cheaper than Promix

Season Ticket Holder belmoreboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Dont forget poor little Belmoreboy he keeps it in stock (Support the independents!!)
    The Uk's No 1 Drylining & Plastering Tool Store
    01603 787464
    http://www.belmoretools.co.uk
    Skype - Facebook - Twitter - Blogger = belmoretools

Check Out http://www.SheetrockDirect.com Buy Sheetrock Products Online !

Getting the hang of this Captain perfect's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by belmoreboy View Post
    Dont forget poor little Belmoreboy he keeps it in stock (Support the independents!!)
    I would willingly support your business,

Are you prepared to support MINE!!

& post up your prices so we can all qoute for work knowing that we can all purchase materials @ the same

At the moment I use 2 local suppliers, not because they are the cheapest, more because they have
    been very help full over the years with on site deliveries.

I all so purchase non perishable goods of the WWW. more to save than any thing else.
    Milk No Sugar.

Thanks

yes captian - i am willing to support you guys out there - if you have no work - i have no work !

I am working closely right now to offer a very transparent priccing structure for the whole of the uk and ireland with next day delivery prices.

Apologies if i rubbed anyone up the wrong way - im just sick to my teeth of the so called big boys working on rebates and knocking gear at cost price just to make a couple of quid on a rebate which should be a bonus for the hard work selling the product at a profit.

Hey ho - keep on digging my hole!
    01603 787464

Thanks

We are all too aware of how the ''Big Boys'' are swallowing up the Indies. One of my prefered suppliers has just sold out to a multi national Insulation company from oop north!

A offer he could not refuse, Needless to say our rate have shot up. But if we let them have the whole package they must be losing on the jointing & sealing prices!

Lets have a sticky in the members area from the suppliers on here quoting their national delivery prices for all trades.
    Milk No Sugar.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain perfect For This Useful Post:

amestaper (17-08-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain perfect View Post
    Lets have a sticky in the members area from the suppliers on here quoting their national delivery prices for all trades.
    You hit the nail on the head and thats one of the reasons this site was built.

Good information should be shared among us all in the trade so we can weigh up our options and take our business elsewhere if the service (and prices) are crap. If reps from these firms do happen to read the topics and your reviews maybe they will consider offering a better service when they realise we all know who the bad ones are.

Just my two pence worth because I think taping materials are too expensive.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thanks

All,

ive got no problems putting material costs on the forum in the members area if it helps you all out there to feel you are all getting a good deal

I will do this in the next few days with help of Belmoreboy who is stocking all our products and can deliver on a national basis to your house, yard or site
    Cheers

Michael

Michael Anderson
    USG (UK) Ltd

Thanks

Default usg

usg never heard of it and your just up the road from me,i would definitely be interested,do you sell the spray machines and offer any training as im a plasterer/taper and looking to get into the spray market

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JON RAMBO View Post
    usg never heard of it and your just up the road from me,i would definitely be interested,do you sell the spray machines and offer any training as im a plasterer/taper and looking to get into the spray market
    Hey Jon Rambo

Give me a call tomorrow morning - 0770 331 4155 - we have a training session coming up at our training facility in a few weeks for the Sheetrock Level 5 Finishing System, for further info visit www.level-5.co.uk
    Cheers

Michael

Michael Anderson
    USG (UK) Ltd

Thanks

Hi would definitely be intrested in buying materials of you on line we are s.wales based but have picked a few jobs up north which will be supply and fix so if i could have a price list sent that would be great

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain perfect View Post
    We are all too aware of how the ''Big Boys'' are swallowing up the Indies. One of my prefered suppliers has just sold out to a multi national Insulation company from oop north!

A offer he could not refuse, Needless to say our rate have shot up. But if we let them have the whole package they must be losing on the jointing & sealing prices!

Quote Originally Posted by amestaper View Post
    You hit the nail on the head and thats one of the reasons this site was built.

Good information should be shared among us all in the trade so we can weigh up our options and take our business elsewhere if the service (and prices) are crap. If reps from these firms do happen to read the topics and your reviews maybe they will consider offering a better service when they realise we all know who the bad ones are.

Just my two pence worth because I think taping materials are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by USG View Post
    All,

ive got no problems putting material costs on the forum in the members area if it helps you all out there to feel you are all getting a good deal

I will do this in the next few days with help of Belmoreboy who is stocking all our products and can deliver on a national basis to your house, yard or site
    End users are crying out for keen prices. So are we gonna get this up and running in the private area and make sure all the site members are getting the best deals possible?
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thanks

.... or maybe not then. You can't say I didnt give you the opportunity.

Thanks

Hi All and i must again (i hate doing this) apologise for my absense lately! but things are totally manic here at Belmore HQ with some very exciting things happening behind the scenes to benefit all you loyal tapers out there!
    Just a quick reply to let you all know that we are working closely with the big wigs at USG to bring you a comprehensive pricing structure based on volume.

Unfortunatly these things do take time to get set up on national and european scale so please bare with us, we are aiming to get you all the best possible pricing on the products you use most, and try to help you guys with the tight price site work rates being banded around at this time.

Will reply again shortly to this post to keep all up to date.

PS Hope youre all enjoying the snow (not!)
    01603 787464

Getting the hang of this
    Thanks

i would be very interested.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by belmoreboy View Post
    yes captian - i am willing to support you guys out there - if you have no work - i have no work !

I am working closely right now to offer a very transparent priccing structure for the whole of the uk and ireland with next day delivery prices.

Apologies if i rubbed anyone up the wrong way - im just sick to my teeth of the so called big boys working on rebates and knocking gear at cost price just to make a couple of quid on a rebate which should be a bonus for the hard work selling the product at a profit.

Hey ho - keep on digging my hole!
    How can a product be launched & imported from the states with NO price structure.

you guys have been shouting all over the forum about USG & how good their products are.

But can we all get a fixed '' competitive'' price of you NO!!

so why should I change from my local BG supplier for a cheaper & proberly inferior brand?
    Milk No Sugar.

Thanks

Hi Captain

hopefully clear a few things up for you.

USG are based in peterlee newcastle UK - they manufacture majority of their jointing products from there - some are brought in from the states due to slow demand here not requiring plant at present.

Did you know pro mix lite from BG is imported from USA! so our very own 'british' (haha) gysum is actually importing ready mix and USG (us company) makes some product here - it's all mixed up!

Ok so the the two important things at present are price and quality (these have always been the important things to us all)

Quality is top notch with USG just ask around many on this forum already using blue top ready mixed and from our sales last few years here in uk and europe we are very confident that product is top notch.

Now pricing this is not as easy - it needs to be right and i mean right so as to not start a major pricing war between manufacturers and to allow you guys to make better margin and be looked after if you are loyal to the brand.

This does take time - we are all crazy busy at present and i guess thats why we are still here and still strong in the market as we havnt just sat around waiting for things to happen this year.

As promised you guys on the forum will be the first to receive special pricing that will work, and work in your favour for the long term.

We are also sorry it has taken longer than expected to fulfill our promise as a supplier.
    01603 787464

Thanks

I won't be holding my breath.

just ordered a half pallet of filler and a full pallet of quicksand today, both BG !!! More than likely I paid a wee bit more for it, but I allready know that it was priced

into the works 3 months back.
    Milk No Sugar.

Thread Information