Thread: Last Job, a bit different

Honorary Forum First Aid Guy
    Thanks

Default Last Job, a bit different

This was a fully working water resovoir, we have changed it to a light industrial unit.

5006068256_670c5cb94d_m.jpgOriginally all that was visible of this structure was the 2 manhole/access covers on the top. where our van is was earth, all the way round.

When we started, after they put the block and beam floor, and concreted it.

5006064482_f3de0e98da_m.jpg

Studding of the walls, 75mm of rigid insulation and 15mm board
    Attachment 330
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian S; 11-10-2010 at 08:42 PM.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Interesting job Brian.

Thanks

Will be Tony when I put all the photos up, just spent a long time getting it all on a post, then it tells me only 5 images allowed, been trying to alter it and it's all gone Pete Tong.

Might either delete or try again. GGGGGrrrrrrrrrr

Thanks

Boarded and jointing underway

5006070898_0edb968334_m.jpg

5006073132_70e5b295ef_m.jpg
    Ceiling started, pillars were going to be sandblasted, but it was changed to being boarded.

5072798550_c8b76d8799_m.jpg

5072799560_72566cafda_m.jpg

Thanks

Forgot to take photos after we boarded the pillars and completed the ceiling, but we have to go back when the underfloor heating is in and the floor latexed to hang a door and fit skirting and cills, so will update this then.

Just a bit of incidental (if thats the word) info each window and door took a week to cut using a giant cheesecutter type machine, 4 windows and 2 doors

5006074592_2f0dbda430_m.jpgFrom the window frame to the face of the board is 750mm

Thanks

Slobblocks, I'm not going to go through that lot again, that was hard work, getting timed out umpteen times, then getting thumbnails, how the hell did I do that? and couldn't remove

Now I'll go through the post and find what's got lost/missed/gremlins and any other aliens

Thanks

Hey Brian. Create a free internet photo hosting account eg photobucket, upload them as 640x428 (no bigger as it distorts the page and takes ages to load) then link to the files. Everyone can then see the photos in more detail.

Or pm/email me them over and i will sort it for you.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thanks

Ames I use Flikr, but it wouldn't let me use the medium size 500x?, (too big) and I can only see the pics when logged in, yours are visible anytime, how do I get that to happen?

I'll PM them over later

Cheers

Thanks

Tony's and my pics are visible to anyone because they're hosted off site and the forum links to them. I tried to encourage this a while back because the forum database was growing faster than I could handle and bandwidth limits were starting to creak. Bigger photos also mean larger file sizes and slower page load times.

If they're hosted on flickr you should only need to find a share button and post [IMG] urlofyourphotodotcom [/IMG] to link to that specific file. Note the IMG tags. Click the 'Preview Post' button to see if your links work before pressing 'Submit Reply'.

Only registered members can see attachments so that has its uses if you dont want photos to become public domain.

Will pm you my email address so you can show me where theyre hosted if you have any more problems.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

Thread Information