PDA

View Full Version : No induction Health and safety

ALROH57
12-08-2014, 07:39 PM
Started a new job today, Turned up and only told I need boots on and no smoking inside. I was supplied 4 tressles and 6 planks. No induction no bull.... Just being able to get on and not being treated like an idiot. What a breath of fresh air.

E.K Taper
13-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Sites like that are few and far between. I imagine it wasn't a Persimmon job? :D

ALROH57
13-08-2014, 08:57 PM
Sites like that are few and far between. I imagine it wasn't a Persimmon job? :D You are Right How did you guess:) ALAN

E.K Taper
13-08-2014, 09:07 PM
Call it Intuition;)

Beermonster
14-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Started a new job today, Turned up and only told I need boots on and no smoking inside. I was supplied 4 tressles and 6 planks. No induction no bull.... Just being able to get on and not being treated like an idiot. What a breath of fresh air.
I still walk the pails on the jobs I do!!:p

abbie
02-05-2017, 09:34 AM
safety is the first priority for you :)
plastering Hampshire

E.K Taper
02-05-2017, 09:54 AM
safety is the first priority for you :)
plastering Hampshire

What scaffold do you use when taping your cave in southern Pakistan Abbie????

amestaper
02-05-2017, 08:18 PM
safety is the first priority for you http://www.tapingandjointing.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.png
plastering Hampshire

You were warned about the links and nonsense you were posting last week. I don't know what your problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce?

What scaffold do you use when taping your cave in southern Pakistan Abbie????

I hope he fucking falls off it, breaking his fingers in the process so he can't post any more shite.