Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: hold-em poker

Other stuff. Everything else unrelated to building site chat.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    252
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Thumbs down hold-em poker


    hi,anyone else addicted to online poker,i am and its a bloody frustrating game,lap tops near been out the window a few times,not sure why i like it so much,prob the same reason im addicted to fags and alcohol,cant help myself.anyway anyone fancy a chat about it be glad to hear from you.

  2. #2
    Season ticket holder amestaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,644
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    282
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

    Default

    We used to have a hold em poker app on the site but I ditched it due to low usage and the developer not keeping up to date.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    252
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    hi ames,noticed that in 1 of the posts,cracking site man,can spend hours on it just browsing through,wifes not 2 pleased right enough lol,even though ive been at the game 30 years can still learn good stuff from members,some right knowlageable guys on here and glad i joined.
    cheers big g.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to big g For This Useful Post:

    amestaper (20-02-2012)

  5. #4
    Season ticket holder amestaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,644
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    282
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

    Default

    Thanks. The more people read, the more people will leave useful comments to help others, and the more new people register and .... You get the picture. It's a good wee network we're building here.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

  6. #5
    VIP E.K Taper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    East Kilbride, Glasgow
    Posts
    1,390
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    387
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    200
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

    Default

    My wife goes nuts when I'm on here too. When she comes in, I just click on to a p*rn site and she's none the wiser

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to E.K Taper For This Useful Post:

    amestaper (21-02-2012), big g (21-02-2012)

  8. #6
    Season ticket holder amestaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,644
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    282
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by E.K Taper View Post
    My wife goes nuts when I'm on here too. When she comes in, I just click on to a p*rn site and she's none the wiser
    I should install a panic button lol.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

  9. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    252
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    hahahaha brilliant need to try that 1,know any good sites

  10. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big g View Post
    hi,anyone else addicted to online poker,i am and its a bloody frustrating game,lap tops near been out the window a few times,not sure why i like it so much,prob the same reason im addicted to fags and alcohol,cant help myself.anyway anyone fancy a chat about it be glad to hear from you.
    Poker player myself! used to play online but you see to many good hands for my liking!! now only play live tournament poker at DTD in Nottingham,get yourself down there you will soon stop playing online.
    Ive been playing there since it opened about 3 years ago, there are 15-500 pound tournaments, so something for everyone!.
    Off to vegas next week on a stag do so will play a few tourneys over there, Heres hoping!

  11. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    252
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    71
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niro06 View Post
    Poker player myself! used to play online but you see to many good hands for my liking!! now only play live tournament poker at DTD in Nottingham,get yourself down there you will soon stop playing online.
    Ive been playing there since it opened about 3 years ago, there are 15-500 pound tournaments, so something for everyone!.
    Off to vegas next week on a stag do so will play a few tourneys over there, Heres hoping!
    hi niro06,not played much live at all,i like the speed of online poker,you play a lot more hands but i know what your saying about amount of good hands,im still not 100 per cent sure its not fixed,and the amount of donks that outdraw you with 9 3 is unreal.
    dream to go to vegas,hope you enjoy it and hit plenty of full houses,good luck.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Texas hold em poker
    By amestaper in forum Messages and announcements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27-01-2011, 07:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •