Results 1 to 7 of 7

Automatic and hand tools, sanders, stilts etc. What's hot and what's not.

  1. #1
    Season Ticket Holder belmoreboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    National Tools & Materials Supplier
    Posts
    812
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    128
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

    Default Never - Miss Drywall Compond Colouring Gel

    drywallschool.com

    Hi All

    Just to inform you all, Belmore have added a new product to our range, Never-Miss Drywall compond colouring Gel.

    At first we assumed it was another gimmick product, but after trials and listening to contractors on the olympics village in london we soon realised that there is a need for a product like this.

    Snagging or making good on large contracts or even over a row of new builds, can be a pain when it comes to sanding down after and remembering where and when the extra waork was carried out.

    On the olympics job and a recent shopping centre close by, the main drylining contractor would have benefitted from never miss, especially when it came to pricing up the snagging work caused by other trades, never miss would have made it clear (yellow or blue clear!) where the extra work had taken place.

    Another area never miss will benefit is sanding - with a slightly different colour to the repaired or (made good) area it will make it easier to not 'oversand' and ruin already finished joints, allowing you sand right up to the repaired area especially handy if using a power sander.

    Would welcome your initial thoughts on the product.

    We know it's not for everyone and some may never need a product like this, but for the right job and right reasons we reckon that this is a cracking product and proud to be able to offer it in the UK through the Belmore Site.

    Listed here: http://www.belmoretools.co.uk/acatalog/Never_Miss.html info and couple of videos to watch.
    The Uk's No 1 Drylining & Plastering Tool Store
    01603 787464
    http://www.belmoretools.co.uk
    Skype - Facebook - Twitter - Blogger = belmoretools

    Check Out http://www.SheetrockDirect.com Buy Sheetrock Products Online !

  2. #2
    Season ticket holder amestaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    2,644
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    432
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    282
    Thanked in
    229 Posts

    Default

    I remember Mel from Never Miss registered a couple of years ago and I could see the products uses. Good to see you stocking it over here now as the delivery charges from the US aren't the cheapest.
    Your messages are really important to us
    ...but not important enough to employ a sufficient number of support staff to answer them.

  3. #3
    Regular Member crack filler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    plymouth uk
    Posts
    499
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    47
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    78
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    got all excited then, focused on the Miss drywall part of this thread and nothing else

  4. #4
    Season Ticket Holder DMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    SCOTLAND
    Posts
    528
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    75
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crack filler View Post
    got all excited then, focused on the Miss drywall part of this thread and nothing else

    So it wasnt just me then.

  5. #5
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    taunton
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default fr

    Quote Originally Posted by belmoreboy View Post
    Hi All

    Just to inform you all, Belmore have added a new product to our range, Never-Miss Drywall compond colouring Gel.

    At first we assumed it was another gimmick product, but after trials and listening to contractors on the olympics village in london we soon realised that there is a need for a product like this.

    Snagging or making good on large contracts or even over a row of new builds, can be a pain when it comes to sanding down after and remembering where and when the extra waork was carried out.

    On the olympics job and a recent shopping centre close by, the main drylining contractor would have benefitted from never miss, especially when it came to pricing up the snagging work caused by other trades, never miss would have made it clear (yellow or blue clear!) where the extra work had taken place.


    rr
    Another area never miss will benefit is sanding - with a slightly different colour to the repaired or (made good) area it will make it easier to not 'oversand' and ruin already finished joints, allowing you sand right up to the repaired area especially handy if using a power sander.

    Would welcome your initial thoughts on the product.

    We know it's not for everyone and some may never need a product like this, but for the right job and right reasons we reckon that this is a cracking product and proud to be able to offer it in the UK through the Belmore Site.

    Listed here: http://www.belmoretools.co.uk/acatalog/Never_Miss.html info and couple of videos to watch.
    got to be great product for the patching side, dont get involved with that myself and although i would love to make my joint compound funny colours i know my supervisor would bust his sweed. and the agent would be concerned at the unusal spectrum. i get a bollocking for using easi fill for finishing joints and cement for doing the internals... 'why is it a differant colour Tom', stress stress... would have to educate the brothers first!

  6. #6
    VIP TonyM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    52
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    161 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by savage View Post
    got to be great product for the patching side, dont get involved with that myself and although i would love to make my joint compound funny colours i know my supervisor would bust his sweed. and the agent would be concerned at the unusal spectrum. i get a bollocking for using easi fill for finishing joints and cement for doing the internals... 'why is it a differant colour Tom', stress stress... would have to educate the brothers first!
    That's what happens when they give retards a position above their standing. Or should I say understanding?

  7. #7
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    taunton
    Posts
    18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM View Post
    That's what happens when they give retards a position above their standing. Or should I say understanding?
    to be fair tony most agents dont have a clue about the material side of building. its not there job. its up to the construction director and the board supplier to decide on the joint products used. compliance! most drywall contractors only know what good and bad when the lights get switched on. hence the crap board hangging goes left, as too does the crap wood frame... bloody metal clips cause all of us nightmares and problems but no ones got the power to sort the real problems. they just moan about a scratch while the wavey ceiling line goes bye the bye... drywall and jointing is still a missunderstood trade over here. everthing is set up for plastering still... only been about for sixty years in one form or another... blame the contractors for not being eductated about there own trade and not doing anything to edducate the building companys. oh and britsh gypsum dont help matters. lazy elitist.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from Never-Miss
    By Never-Miss in forum Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-06-2010, 09:56 PM
  2. NEVER - MISS , great for touching up drywall !!!
    By drywall finisher in forum Taping, jointing and drywall finishing
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 13-04-2010, 11:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •